i read my 13yo sisters MSN convo last night

Miss K

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i have spoke to her before about dangers of std's before. didnt really seem to take much notice. the school hasnt had a sex ed lesson since she been there. if i told her dad he would probably put her in a catholic all girl school. maybe thats the way to go.
ur too nice about ittell her bareface that man jus wanna bore through and turftell her that people WILL find out cos mandem talk and she will be seen as a skedetuse a couple ex forum members as an example

i have spoke to her before about dangers of std's before. didnt really seem to take much notice. the school hasnt had a sex ed lesson since she been there. if i told her dad he would probably put her in a catholic all girl school. maybe thats the way to go.
ur too nice about ittell her bareface that man jus wanna bore through and turftell her that people WILL find out cos mandem talk and she will be seen as a skedetuse a couple ex forum members as an example
Agreed

Threaten your sister not the boy.Your sister is bound to be chatted up by boys in the future. The problem is not with them because it has happened now and some time in the future it will happen again.You need to talk to your sis and make her understand that it's too soon be having sex. If she doesn't take what you are saying seriously then threaten her (either with physical harm or baiting to the parents/something along those lines.).

yeah i need to talk to her. i wont say nothing to my mum,, we have a good relstionship and i want her to still trust me. she looks up to me in some ways so maybe if i tell her im disgusted with that, then she might re think about the type of boys shes talking and the type of friends shes got.

yeah i need to talk to her. i wont say nothing to my mum,, we have a good relstionship and i want her to still trust me. she looks up to me in some ways so maybe if i tell her im disgusted with that, then she might re think about the type of boys shes talking and the type of friends shes got.
oh no wonder

and the bible said 'spare the rod, spoil the child'tell her if she tries any dodgyness ur guna tump her claart down also tell her that he only wants her narni and its just guna hurt anyway, so if she dont wanna go 2 hell she shud keep her legs shut
by the sounds of it, this slosh aint a virgin (no offence)

cant copy and paste convo. they was talking about becoming bf and gf.him - what level do you go toher - whateverhim - even sex?her - yeah lolhim - brb babes dont go offlinethis sh*t is scary. swear i werent doing them tings when i was her age!
rah sounds like your sister is already a veteran in the game...even he sounds shocked at her response...sad stories.

cant copy and paste convo. they was talking about becoming bf and gf.him - what level do you go toher - whateverhim - even sex?her - yeah lolhim - brb babes dont go offlinethis sh*t is scary. swear i werent doing them tings when i was her age!
rah sounds like your sister is already a veteran in the game...even he sounds shocked at her response...sad stories.
lmao its true.He was so shocked, man said BRB. Probably gone to tell all his friends.

seriously the only way to go about it is to make her not want to be a hoe...scaring her/boys off will jus make her be secretive.
i think this is the best approach.young women, if you tell them they cant do something, they just become more determined.you gotta make her feel like its HER decision not to have sex...coz u cant control herobviously her parents can say "you arent having any boys staying over and you arent to stay over at a boys house" but really thats as far as you can control.at least they are discussing being a couple and having sex not just linking and f*cking like a hoe.but yeah....i think young women need to be taught of the value of their body and how important it is to save it for the right person.you could explain to her how when shes older if shes been thru too many guys no1 will want her as a serious partner.