i read my 13yo sisters MSN convo last night

Miss K

i dont mean to sound peado but i wanna know what your liccle sister said back to him....cos your next actions is dependant on what she said back.....oh yeh, kill that liccle rugrat who try approach her in such a manner..
we will never find out fam from the beginning of the thread the BOY was made out to be the villain in all of this so this suggests that the girl is being perceived as an innocent by stander who dont even know how to suck a d*ck
not all girl school girls are hoesabout 75% of my year was virgins by year 13just depends what kinda school you go to. if u go to places like norbury manor or westwood, then its a given
WHY THE f*ck DO YOU GIRLS COME WITH THIS STUPID FACTS DID YOU SIGN A CONSENSUS LIKE THE REGISTER OF ELECTORS OR SOMETHING GIRLS LIE RUDE GIRL TO MANDEM AND ESPECIALLY OTHER GIRLSSWEET MOTHER OF CHRIST WISE UP NAH.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mess talking from experienceBelive her and so what she sayBefore its too lateWW_051114114938568_wideweb__300x375.jpg
im definately not speaking from experience, i lost my virginity a few weeks before my 17th birthday. Im just speaking with what im thinking is common sense. its your duty to look out for younger siblings if your household is an open one then she should feel like she can come to you and discuss such things.I know kids grow up fast now but for f*ck sakes 13 that takes the piss she should still be playing with Barbies not talking about sex on the internet.Fromthis day i swear if i have a daughter she will not use the internet before 16 unsupervised if i can help it.

From the conversation you showed us it seems the problem is with the boy cos she didnt bring up the sex talk.But on the other hand she either wernt strong enough to say "lock off them talks" or is curious about sex already.If you confront her she could rebel cos she might take what you did as snooping, but only you know her and know if she is a rude child and has an attitude problem and is likely to react in that way.Main thing you need to do is make sure she isnt 1 of them kids who can go anywhere at anytime she feels like cos then she will definately be getting upto no good.Ive heard of girls as young as 13 doing them tings already, strolling in the house at midnight on a school day and dem ones lol.Most important thing is your parents, especialy your mum and if she is a decent woman cos young girls tend to learn alot from how their mum carries themself.If they see different man in and out the house you can be 75% sure thats the way she will head.Not all the time but moretime.