C1(NORTHSTAR) & SHEEK - Gangster

North Aleng

Young Spray left Northstar as a music group, but is still shower and f*cks with them man hardbut seeing as "love like this" was the best they had to offer and nothing came from it, he felt f*ck it, might aswell go back to spitting hard and tryna make sumthing from nothingNorthstar is no more, but the brand is maybe to big to discard, so they C1 is still rolling with the idea

First of I'll respond how I like.Secondly I dont know the in's & out's but I know it aint the same between him & them man as before & it aint been for a while. Take that however you want. Why do people think everything is as simple as black & white?
Pro-V responds jus how he likes, and look at that donutmy point is this is a pretty dead room with a few core users making it what it isi am only asking that you plaese dont start playing your riddle games and answering someones question with 'your late', when your not even sure yourself what's goin on in the camp(no argument)

Young Spray left Northstar as a music group, but is still shower and f*cks with them man hardbut seeing as "love like this" was the best they had to offer and nothing came from it, he felt f*ck it, might aswell go back to spitting hard and tryna make sumthing from nothingNorthstar is no more, but the brand is maybe to big to discard, so they C1 is still rolling with the idea
What he said. Maybe I should have said it like this but like I said I didnt know the ins and outs.

First of I'll respond how I like.Secondly I dont know the in's & out's but I know it aint the same between him & them man as before & it aint been for a while. Take that however you want. Why do people think everything is as simple as black & white?
Pro-V responds jus how he likes, and look at that donutmy point is this is a pretty dead room with a few core users making it what it isi am only asking that you plaese dont start playing your riddle games and answering someones question with 'your late', when your not even sure yourself what's goin on in the camp(no argument)
Comparing my replies to Pro V is just a little far fetched.Thing you have to remember is usually when people tell me sh*t they usually tell it in a very raw way. Sometimes I cant be bothered to put the PR spin on it for the net & I aint saying it the raw way cos a lot of you dont read properly & it becomes TF said it, rather then TF said what he was told, ya dig?

Comparing my replies to Pro V is just a little far fetched.Thing you have to remember is usually when people tell me sh*t they usually tell it in a very raw way. Sometimes I cant be bothered to put the PR spin on it for the net & I aint saying it the raw way cos a lot of you dont read properly & it becomes TF said it, rather then TF said what he was told, ya dig?
jus say whatever you have to say the 'forum way', that works best for everybody, if somethings a rumour jus state thati'm only actually talking about manners here, and your wink wink nudge nudge way of droppin hints jus looks like your patting yourself on the back, thats all

C1 needs to actually act like a CEO instead of trying to make himself a star....mind you doubt anyone at the N.star camp will tell him this so he'll continue to waste his money pushing himself, garuntee those d-block collabs would get a better response with young spray (not that he's much better imo) on them, i heard that there's a star gang now and that was the last thing i heard spray shout.....n.star need more talent and less goons otherwise they just come over as a north version of PDC with loads of road rep but not enough industry rep.....and at least most of PDC could spit.

Star Gang is road crew which they are all part of.N.Star is no more. Just seperate artists, no more group. C1, Spray and Chyna.and theres been a few uk us collabos with 'road' artists now still.Cerose and RansomGigz and J hood
yeah thats sounds about right....its a shame if they should have come more profesional warblo for romain though....i think he's much better than spray but they never seemed to push him.(not sure if he was officialy in N.star tho)at least spray got his chain out of it lol

lol spray got his chain out of it cause he gets hes hands dirty and not many people can really tell him anythingyer it is a shame though, Love Like This should of took them to that next level, they spent P on that video but i dont know what happened, poor promotionRomain is the beat maker, hes good yer but he aint got nothing on Sprayi think Spray's one of the better rappers in the U.K. period.

• Upvote 1

lol spray got his chain out of it cause he gets hes hands dirty and not many people can really tell him anythingyer it is a shame though, Love Like This should of took them to that next level, they spent P on that video but i dont know what happened, poor promotionRomain is the beat maker, hes good yer but he aint got nothing on Sprayi think Spray's one of the better rappers in the U.K. period.
rar you reckon he's better...i know for a fact romain spits and i rate him above spray.i reckon rinser is THE BEST in the uk bar none...real talk!