C1(NORTHSTAR) & SHEEK - Gangster

North Aleng

Yeah JMC depresses me, why pay for rappers to eat you and seem like their laughing at you. His video with Remy should be on screens soon, well its on the net anyway.Cos Sheek charges same amount S.A.S charge Americians for a feature, lol. Sheek & Styles have a credible history both in the street and industry too. They wont take long to bang it out. They will come over to do videos and you might get some US mixtape DJ love.

Yeah JMC depresses me, why pay for rappers to eat you and seem like their laughing at you. His video with Remy should be on screens soon, well its on the net anyway.Cos Sheek charges same amount S.A.S charge Americians for a feature, lol. Sheek & Styles have a credible history both in the street and industry too. They wont take long to bang it out. They will come over to do videos and you might get some US mixtape DJ love.
just seen thatboyverse and hook sound the same like no difference. remy eat him on the trackalso. there bare other usa rappers who would collab with uk ppl, ppl just need to reach out

just seen thatboyverse and hook sound the same like no difference. remy eat him on the trackalso. there bare other usa rappers who would collab with uk ppl, ppl just need to reach out
But these guys dont love rap like that Shaian.By the time they check for a US rapper on myspace, that US rapper gonna be known or have a buzz, cos thats how they heard off them and once the US rapper at that point they gonna want P & if they a fresh artist its not gonna be small P either.So unless you got somebody around you who really has got their ear to the ground or your in that environment the chances of it happening are slim.Like you did your thing for Bigz and The Grit Boys, but if you hasnt around, would that track REALLY have happened?

But these guys dont love rap like that Shaian.By the time they check for a US rapper on myspace, that US rapper gonna be known or have a buzz, cos thats how they heard off them and once the US rapper at that point they gonna want P & if they a fresh artist its not gonna be small P either.So unless you got somebody around you who really has got their ear to the ground or your in that environment the chances of it happening are slim.Like you did your thing for Bigz and The Grit Boys, but if you hasnt around, would that track REALLY have happened?
tru. i see u there. thats why mans like u need to change the game, i wish i put my feet in it more for the STREETS A&R team haha (we should set up a movement) add numero1 to the click and make the collabs happen b4 the artists pop off. but 4real being a fan and loving music is just somethin that should b part of the game. i know if man like me or u rapped. we would have some big tracks features and beats, ahead of time, and bring hidden gems to the table.