I did not realise this site was so big

The Somalian

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other had VIP2 DEFINATELY needs ITS OWN RAVE!!!!!*EDIT* London of course *EDIT*
I must agree.
*raises hand*
Jodie, everytime I see pics of you at a rave I think "Watch when I see that, I gonna wine dat down." Can we make it a date sometime? I know you must have some skills.
Where do u see the pics? Facebook?We can make a random date one day. smile.gif

couples female dem have signed up atmmist,x-t, adidas, violet,mist,shy1guy,LOG & jodiewill promote vip2 to whores in my endz
Dont have the hugo

• 7 months later...

lol how did i miss thisthat boy has some big ego but i will rip his face off and tell him to chill in some "that guy"while im in the bedroom bulling his girl with my goliath d*ck but i will use a dom asi dont want my roots growing in her i know i a dirty boy but im still young fly and flashyso i stick to the streets and the youngers look to me as a skola BARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lol been living the quiet life only stories i have are about links coz of work dont get to do the madness use to dothis forum missed a massive coup not calling itself grime forumheard dubstep forum is now gonebut personally i think we should rename this thing bassline forum or funky forum then we will get more girlsand u will naturally get more users where as just being vip2 dont really offer nothingso new users will be hard to come byfor me vip2=the new staylocked forum