annnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyywaaaaaaaaaaaaaay NO MOVADO

Weezy_ F_Baby

Been high everyday for the past 2 months.NOT COOLAnd this weed's pissing me off as-well, proper proper sh*t and I'm like the biggest light-weight everALSOI clocked today, the tip of my fingers are going black bruvI swear my boy's auntie used to bang on bout this happenin to us if we carried on smokinglooks f*ckedAND ALSOYou should easily get 3 zuts out of ONE cig.Hang tight one brer I know that bells me goin on bout he has 7 spliffs ready to smoke and it's just pure tabacco.disgusting.

Nah never get to the point where i forget what i'm saying that's when you know you smoke too muchCertain times i will stop in the middle of a sentance purely because i can't be arsed carrying on though get me

I get some funky fluff in my lips when it's cold and randomly sometimesbut doubt that's weed related matecareful, someone might be tryna take you for a dave chappelle skit
Tyrone Biggums
laugh.gif I was gonna type a famous phrase Tyrone has, but I just clocked hes probably one of Chappelles only caricature's that doesnt have one/

• 1 month later...