Cocain...

Soca Junkie

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
However, the Coca plant is also used in Cocaine..
So if you wanna be smart n fool someone... u could try say coke has traces of cocain just because the same plant is used.
Perhaps yea..But I mean, its the other way round really...if they found you out theyd be pissed..its like saying Tea comes from Coffee because they are both made with water..

So if you wanna be smart n fool someone... u could try say coke has traces of cocain just because the same plant is used.
Perhaps yea..But I mean, its the other way round really...if they found you out theyd be pissed..its like saying Tea comes from Coffee because they are both made with water..
Suppose... ah well I just made the thread so the person could see the answers init lol not because i think its true. (no dunce)

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Nar, it actually did. We are talking like 100 plus years ago. It was an aliment of sorts. Im being serious aswell.
yes a doctor invented it, it was called....Dr.Peppers coca summin, dont rememebr exactly what O_oBut it had similar ingredients to cocaine still, not ACTUALL cocaine..

Nar, it actually did. We are talking like 100 plus years ago. It was an aliment of sorts. Im being serious aswell.
yes a doctor invented it, it was called....Dr.Peppers coca summin, dont rememebr exactly what O_oBut it had similar ingredients to cocaine still, not ACTUALL cocaine..
If your not having me on about the Dr Pepper thing, im gonna actually research this as its something im about 60% sure about. I swear it did have actual TRACES of cocaine in it. Obviously not exactly the same cocaine as whats been produced nowadays, but close enough to still identify it as cocaine.

funnly enuff i was bored and high one day and researched dis wiki stylie LOL...it had bugged my mind for time...

Coca-Cola did once contain an estimated nine milligrams of cocaine per glass, but in 1903 it was removed.[15] After 1904, Coca-Cola started using, instead of fresh leaves, "spent" leaves - the leftovers of the cocaine-extraction process with cocaine trace levels left over at a molecular level.[16][17] To this day, Coca-Cola uses as an ingredient a non-narcotic coca leaf extract prepared at a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey.[18][19] In the United States, Stepan Company is the only manufacturing plant authorized by the Federal Government to import and process the coca plant.[20]

funnly enuff i was bored and high one day and researched dis wiki stylie LOL...it had bugged my mind for time...
Coca-Cola did once contain an estimated nine milligrams of cocaine per glass, but in 1903 it was removed.[15] After 1904, Coca-Cola started using, instead of fresh leaves, "spent" leaves - the leftovers of the cocaine-extraction process with cocaine trace levels left over at a molecular level.[16][17] To this day, Coca-Cola uses as an ingredient a non-narcotic coca leaf extract prepared at a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey.[18][19] In the United States, Stepan Company is the only manufacturing plant authorized by the Federal Government to import and process the coca plant.[20]
Wiki is good enough, JUST ABOUT. Told you, about 100 years ago.

LOL at the people who were tryna take me for a dunce... just asking this question.