Cocain...

Soca Junkie

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
funnly enuff i was bored and high one day and researched dis wiki stylie LOL...it had bugged my mind for time...
Coca-Cola did once contain an estimated nine milligrams of cocaine per glass, but in 1903 it was removed.[15] After 1904, Coca-Cola started using, instead of fresh leaves, "spent" leaves - the leftovers of the cocaine-extraction process with cocaine trace levels left over at a molecular level.[16][17] To this day, Coca-Cola uses as an ingredient a non-narcotic coca leaf extract prepared at a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey.[18][19] In the United States, Stepan Company is the only manufacturing plant authorized by the Federal Government to import and process the coca plant.[20]
Wiki is good enough, JUST ABOUT. Told you, about 100 years ago.
Ohkk..But yea, the name wasnt actualyl DR PEPPER, but Dr summin O_O@ Soca, you know I aitn tryna take you for a dunce baby..

funnly enuff i was bored and high one day and researched dis wiki stylie LOL...it had bugged my mind for time...
Coca-Cola did once contain an estimated nine milligrams of cocaine per glass, but in 1903 it was removed.[15] After 1904, Coca-Cola started using, instead of fresh leaves, "spent" leaves - the leftovers of the cocaine-extraction process with cocaine trace levels left over at a molecular level.[16][17] To this day, Coca-Cola uses as an ingredient a non-narcotic coca leaf extract prepared at a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey.[18][19] In the United States, Stepan Company is the only manufacturing plant authorized by the Federal Government to import and process the coca plant.[20]
Wiki is good enough, JUST ABOUT. Told you, about 100 years ago.
Ohkk..But yea, the name wasnt actualyl DR PEPPER, but Dr summin O_O@ Soca, you know I aitn tryna take you for a dunce baby..
can't use wikipedia as evidence for sh*t...first thing they told us at university (well not the very first but still...)

it's made from the plant, and the active ingredient present in the plant was is also the active ingredient in cocaine. (cocaine is just REALLY concentrated) they replaced it with caffeine, for obvious reasons.