Where do you man get your haircut?????????

hazedunks

lol @ cut abovereach there if you want brain surgery and some long arse waitmost over hyped barbers in the whole wide world.
if ur a regular u can skip the quepats been cuttin hair since he was 13 NO HYPE but je is the most experienced babrerlow ur fat joes barberthe only other barbers worth reachin in east r top cut, real cuts or another level

lol @ cut abovereach there if you want brain surgery and some long arse waitmost over hyped barbers in the whole wide world.
if ur a regular u can skip the quepats been cuttin hair since he was 13 NO HYPE but je is the most experienced babrerlow ur fat joes barberthe only other barbers worth reachin in east r top cut, real cuts or another level
some d*ckhead tingabout im wating for 45 mins n some brea bops in an gets his cut before me id hot you up

some d*ckhead tingabout im wating for 45 mins n some brea bops in an gets his cut before me id hot you up
the babers always make out like u had booked an apointmentdo any of u man eva tip ur barber?

the babers always make out like u had booked an apointmentdo any of u man eva tip ur barber?
about opintment its a barbers not a salon it wud be even more of a ting for tryign to take me for some d*ckheadn tipping the barber is normal

last time i reached cut above i left with bare slices on my forehead.big joes>another level>cutting yr hair yrself>letting yr unexperienced wifey cut it>rainbow shape up>closing yr eyes and cutting yr hair>__>cut above.

about opintment its a barbers not a salon it wud be even more of a ting for tryign to take me for some d*ckheadn tipping the barber is normal
lol beef in the barber shop is ova jokebarbers will strait draw for dat cut throat razorneva tip the baber but may supply him wid some green ocasioanly