gordam ramsey

gattsu

why can none of these guys take criticism? it's clear they're sh*t cause they're all on the verge of closing down.
how can he cahnge the menu that was working n f*cked up the whole night
Ego gets in the way of things.They was making more money in that one night than the whole of a week.LOL calling Ramsey a phony, come on now the irony of it. Fake chef there.Back to the old menu = Out of business

why can none of these guys take criticism? it's clear they're sh*t cause they're all on the verge of closing down.
Ego gets in the way of things.They was making more money in that one night than the whole of a week.LOL calling Ramsey a phony, come on now the irony of it. Fake chef there.Back to the old menu = Out of business
these people make me laugh stillgordan is a successfull chef n there business is failing yet they wont accept some advice of people that knows what hes talking about LMFAO@ gordan making this brea cry

these people make me laugh stillgordan is a successfull chef n there business is failing yet they wont accept some advice of people that knows what hes talking about LMFAO@ gordan making this brea cry
init. lol@ him saying "i know i can make it" sum cheesy walt disney pep talk he was giving himself