BANG BANG THROW A NAME IN THE HAT GANG

Admin.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X-T was a fine mod tbh, but she was for love & life.MikeG would be a good mod I think. Social too, though he does nto post that frequently on here..
Social? The one who begged mod with The Company aka Roots.Nah.Mickey Kane or Goli. They kinda fit the criteria.More Mickey tho.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
X-T was a fine mod tbh, but she was for love & life.MikeG would be a good mod I think. Social too, though he does nto post that frequently on here..
Social? The one who begged mod with The Company aka Roots.Nah.Mickey Kane or Goli. They kinda fit the criteria.More Mickey tho.
lol, mickey also did that though.However it wasnt begging, he knew what was "goin on"...I supposed I aint supposed to say me.Smurf was a good mod though IMO though he wasnt too regular a poster..

Guest SKYSCRAPER
lol, mickey also did that though.However it wasnt begging, he knew what was "goin on"...I supposed I aint supposed to say me.Smurf was a good mod though IMO though he wasnt too regular a poster..
Smurf definitely.

Admin, I think you guys should come together to make a decision. Only a few people have a clue of what makes a mod. From when half of the people nominated didnt contribute to "How to make the forum better" thread that should instantly rule them out.People are taking this for a popularity contest. Shoulda asked what people want as a mod and who they want for mod then seen where it went.I think Cipher and Matt are all thats needed personally. If you wanna mod me then whatever but real talk them two are who I think should modBoth are on regularly, both know how to use common sense and apply it when locking topics.

Guest Mickey Kane
Admin, I think you guys should come together to make a decision. Only a few people have a clue of what makes a mod. From when half of the people nominated didnt contribute to "How to make the forum better" thread that should instantly rule them out.People are taking this for a popularity contest. Shoulda asked what people want as a mod and who they want for mod then seen where it went.I think Cipher and Matt are all thats needed personally. If you wanna mod me then whatever but real talk them two are who I think should modBoth are on regularly, both know how to use common sense and apply it when locking topics.
LMAODropped that sick...

Guest The Member
LMAODropped that sick...
laugh.gif:D :D

i got a few names in mindim ignoring the popularity contestneed a bit of a ruthless streak

mellow.gif allow saying my name as if i shut down power to yr house u silly little strumpetbun having female mods they lack backbone and moralsxt was alrite thoi vote for me if it lets me ban shaolin sinz 4 life (truth phobic tbh)however thats all i want to achieve so ill have to think of a suitable candidate brbhowever imo those who have modded this b4 are best suited