BANG BANG THROW A NAME IN THE HAT GANG

Admin.

Admin, I think you guys should come together to make a decision. Only a few people have a clue of what makes a mod. From when half of the people nominated didnt contribute to "How to make the forum better" thread that should instantly rule them out.People are taking this for a popularity contest. Shoulda asked what people want as a mod and who they want for mod then seen where it went.I think Cipher and Matt are all thats needed personally. If you wanna mod me then whatever but real talk them two are who I think should modBoth are on regularly, both know how to use common sense and apply it when locking topics.
LMAODropped that sick...
Cos, I'm slick like that. But on a real I wouldnt want to mod in here. I prefer just posting and going to what I wanna go into. Dont get it twisted though, the two points werent related. You just chose to spin thatBut standardly, Cipher is the only one capable that isnt mod. Anyone else that gets chosen was done so wrongly. He posts everyday. Choose anyone else like scorpzz or gambit and you'll have another Smurf scenario. Bun a cliquey dude as "that guy" said

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK THE CURRENT MOD SITUATION IS A COMPLETE JOKE.THINK ABOUT WHY THE CURRENT MODS ARE MODS.JOKE.WHERE'S DAVID BTW?ANDf*ck A FEMALE MOD. SHEEZ.
care to explainalso i have a rough idea before im just using this to see wha gwarn

flavour of the day init tyred

Ice, can I be mod of the main site room?
not about no more...still missing a few thingsi aint forgotten you or smurf still

I dunno who the mods are currently but smurf/ego should be back since he was the most active forum user/mod.I honestly think there should be one Asian mod (not Afgoon ) such as 8Ball.Goliath should be a mod as well.

if i had to pick onecipherone of the most active and vocal users on the forumseems level headed enough, so that rules out the trigger happy possibility
c/she also doesnt seem to get involved in all this cliquey sh*t like certain guys