BANG BANG THROW A NAME IN THE HAT GANG

Admin.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I should co-mod that alt. music form stillios.
Nah fam, you like the Police & Guns 'n' Roses, so you're not qualified.If anyone's gonna co-mod that room, it's gonna be me.CRACKTRO knows what's good.*Throws up C.I. sign*

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all them mods for music room and electronics?u tend to always miss the quiet ones who post just as much, and have all the so called criteria
Name some. And obviously they get missed, its about presence foolYou always have to come with some wannabe "overly smart" answer that no one else thought of. What you fail to realise is that you try too hard and chat sh*t

Nah fam, you like the Police & Guns 'n' Roses, so you're not qualified.If anyone's gonna co-mod that room, it's gonna be me.CRACKTRO knows what's good.*Throws up C.I. sign*
Music is too much of a sophisticated taste for your african palette to digest, try some fufu.Mod me guys, you know it's good for you

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Music is too much of a sophisticated taste for your african palette to digest, try some fufu.Mod me guys, you know it's good for you
What in God's name are you talking about?You should probably just log off now, tbh.

What in God's name are you talking about?You should probably just log off now, tbh.
I dunno but I know I know more about music than you so yeah do one.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I dunno but I know I know more about music than you so yeah do one.
laugh.gif Stop, you're killing me!

get new mods i think shake things up abit.
VIP2Blade SwiftieAdminMeMattTorresEduardoTipper = I AM LEGENDfazedurtySuper ModsDirty CanvasYoung MoneyBlackMusic SectionStorm Damaga001TF S4DKAgonyYFSDSports roomJJMr Jibbles aka StatRsonist.ElectronicsSir DimitarShy OneJJ[I.B.almost all new mods
yeh looks like a good line up.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
fukk this i SHOULD be studio mod
Studio is probably second to betting room in being least used, you really think there is need for more than one mod?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
How can people tell who was a good mod?Just wondering
Wasn't a d*ckhead, did his job well..as far as I could tell anyway, there were like 10 supermods =\

Guest mattthernbsinger
you cant really tbh.being a mod jus makes u able to lock and unlock threads and ban people and make sure everything is running smoothly wen swift and blade aint around.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
you cant really tbh.being a mod jus makes u able to lock and unlock threads and ban people and make sure everything is running smoothly wen swift and blade aint around.
So if you are doing all that as it should be done....?