BANG BANG THROW A NAME IN THE HAT GANG

Admin.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
how do you mean?
Well if they are locking the correct topics & banning the correct poeple & making sure that everything is running smoothly, then they are good mods yes?

How can people tell who was a good mod?Just wondering
you cant really tbh.being a mod jus makes u able to lock and unlock threads and ban people and make sure everything is running smoothly wen swift and blade aint around.
So if you are doing all that as it should be done....?
But how can you pinpoint and say "Ego did well" when you dont even know what he was doing? There were plenty mods. Thats not to say he didnt do a good job 'cause he never once took liberties but I dont know if he would be missed as a mod, y'et may?Matt is who I can say is a good mod. Most prob the best mod. The rest, I couldnt tell you what the f*ck they do tbh

Guest mattthernbsinger
how do you mean?
Well if they are locking the correct topics & banning the correct poeple & making sure that everything is running smoothly, then they are good mods yes?
it aint hard to do that though. hense why any1 can really be a mod.

Guest mattthernbsinger
Cus he was a good mod beforeplus i cant think of any other ppl .. or cudnt be bothereddo need female mods doe*girl power*
explain how he was a good mod?

Guest mattthernbsinger
explained why it was lockeddidnt go on a power tripblah blah
so if its that easy to be nominated as a mod then really any1 can do it. not hard IMO

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
so if its that easy to be nominated as a mod then really any1 can do it. not hard IMO
Yes but the point is some people are of questionable intelligence so that rules them out, some poeple do not post/view on here too often so that rules them out, some people would be too friendy with people they liked and not lock certain things/suspend people if needed, so that rules them out.Female mods arent needed, if a female can do the job, then so be it, but there doesnt need to be one just because she is female.IMO there should be 2, at least one will always be online..well, most times anyway.

Guest mattthernbsinger
Yes but the point is some people are of questionable intelligence so that rules them out, some poeple do not post/view on here too often so that rules them out, some people would be too friendy with people they liked and not lock certain things/suspend people if needed, so that rules them out.Female mods arent needed, if a female can do the job, then so be it, but there doesnt need to be one just because she is female.IMO there should be 2, at least one will always be online..well, most times anyway.
basically Ashman should be MOD then.

Guest mattthernbsinger
laugh.gif no jus by going on your logic an outsider that aint ally with ne1 that dont go on much.ashman fits that bill even if he is rascist. but he probably would abuse his powers at some point.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
laugh.gif no jus by going on your logic an outsider that aint ally with ne1 that dont go on much.ashman fits that bill even if he is rascist. but he probably would abuse his powers at some point.
Oh ok.Ashman should be mod of the recycle bin.

Guest mattthernbsinger
Oh ok.Ashman should be mod of the recycle bin.
in the words of scorpz"c/s"

if ashman was modhed be hitler inna disand delete every1 who didnt have 100% ayran bloodsite wud jus be him and a cuple of people posting with topics lyk the kkk appreciation threadno fanks

all them mods for music room and electronics?u tend to always miss the quiet ones who post just as much, and have all the so called criteria
Name some. And obviously they get missed, its about presence foolYou always have to come with some wannabe "overly smart" answer that no one else thought of. What you fail to realise is that you try too hard and chat sh*t
lol @ this d*ckhead talking about trying to hard. when you've been crying about modding for years, you finally got your badge, something at last to put on your cv.the people who get missed also have presence, i.e. titan, social, superstition... unless presence in your own case which is usually forced by going on and on typing chapters and end up linking it to jamaica, your "ideas" and bashment dry.gif is the only type of presence supposed to be had. now you're mod of the HH room i cant wait to see it shoot to #1 on the google alexa chart. so again i reiterate that those type of people get overlooked..and still have presence. foool

all them mods for music room and electronics?u tend to always miss the quiet ones who post just as much, and have all the so called criteria
Name some. And obviously they get missed, its about presence foolYou always have to come with some wannabe "overly smart" answer that no one else thought of. What you fail to realise is that you try too hard and chat sh*t
lol @ this d*ckhead talking about trying to hard. when you've been crying about modding for years, you finally got your badge, something at last to put on your cv.the people who get missed also have presence, i.e. titan, social, superstition... unless presence in your own case which is usually forced by going on and on typing chapters and end up linking it to jamaica, your "ideas" and bashment dry.gif is the only type of presence supposed to be had. now you're mod of the HH room i cant wait to see it shoot to #1 on the google alexa chart. so again i reiterate that those type of people get overlooked..and still have presence. foool
Blud, I made a topic when the last vip2 was made wondering how come I wasnt mod after I was mod on RWD. It got answered and that was it. This time I only responded when someone said I shouldnt be. I read the topic before that but never replied, so I wasnt bothered either way. It would have been the same as last time. So lick bum fluffHear what your saying with them, but are they online enough? That was my point. But I liked that paragraph, it was entertaining and accurate. Kudos. Only thing is I dont do it much anymore 'cause my points been made and I dont have to entertain myself anymore, people do it for me. Now I'll just sit back and wait for things to unfold as they are at the moment :D

LOLCarpe was on point with that one.