So moses was high when he claimed to be talking to god!!!!

The Somalian

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AnkleMurda
Dont care what he was going through but Moses never spoke to god and he never made the ocean split into two.Church is taking you all for mugs.
What's really sad is there are other mythological stories that are more realistic, but simply becasue this particular story is in the Bible, people actually believe it.WHATS THE DIFFERENCE???Furthermore I recently skimmed through the Book of Job again, and I stand by my opinion; God= WACEMAN.

ill open yr head top like the red sea and my buttrfly knife was moses
I ain't in boy better know but boy better know this.Story of Job is confusing buisness, God doing a deal with the Devil regardless of what the reasons were, testing a total innocent and God fearing man I dunnar, not meant to comprehend the way he works so blah.This is bullshit btw.

Dont care what he was going through but Moses never spoke to god and he never made the ocean split into two.Church is taking you all for mugs.
What's really sad is there are other mytholigical stories that are more realistic, but simply becasue this patricular story is in the Bible, people actually believe it.WHATS THE DIFFERENCE???Furthermore I recently skimmed through the Book of Job again, and I stand by my opinion; God= WACEMAN.
Exactly. Like Ricky Gervias saysOld testament god= 50's dadNew testament god= modern dadI respect old testament god a bit more cos if someone f*cked with him he'd pretty much zap them and fry their ass from above but new testament god is a bit of a poof gets crucified and doesnt even do anything about it like a little fassy.

Guest AnkleMurda
What's really sad is there are other mytholigical stories that are more realistic, but simply becasue this patricular story is in the Bible, people actually believe it.WHATS THE DIFFERENCE???Furthermore I recently skimmed through the Book of Job again, and I stand by my opinion; God= WACEMAN.
Exactly. Like Ricky Gervias saysOld testament god= 50's dadNew testament god= modern dadI respect old testament god a bit more cos if someone f*cked with him he'd pretty much zap them and fry their ass from above but new testament god is a bit of a poof gets crucified and doesnt even do anything about it like a little fassy.
LOL their both wacemen in their own special ways

Guest AnkleMurda
What's really sad is there are other mythological stories that are more realistic, but simply becasue this patricular story is in the Bible, people actually believe it.WHATS THE DIFFERENCE???Furthermore I recently skimmed through the Book of Job again, and I stand by my opinion; God= WACEMAN.
u really are a d*ckheadreal talksellout
''Sellout''?How?Well, if thinking outside of the box makes me a sellout then whatever init.But don't be so hostile...2006_03_27_jesus_loves_you.jpg

What's really sad is there are other mythological stories that are more realistic, but simply becasue this patricular story is in the Bible, people actually believe it.WHATS THE DIFFERENCE???Furthermore I recently skimmed through the Book of Job again, and I stand by my opinion; God= WACEMAN.
LMAO

Like I said somebody who dedicates their life to working in a children hospice (yes watching children die who are terminally ill big woop for free will) will burn in hell for eternity for not believing in god whereas a rapist paedophile killer can repent his sins on his deathbed and go to heaven.

BUT GOD LOVES YOU
Please dont even wanna be in somebodys heaven whos backward like that. I hate to say it but even Islam makes more sense than that. Actually judged on the good deeds you do.

Like I said somebody who dedicates their life to working in a children hospice (yes watching children die who are terminally ill big woop for free will) will burn in hell for eternity for not believing in god whereas a rapist paedophile killer can repent his sins on his deathbed and go to heaven.
BUT GOD LOVES YOU
Please dont even wanna be in somebodys heaven whos backward like that. I hate to say it but even Islam makes more sense than that. Actually judged on the good deeds you do.
HELLO !

Guest AnkleMurda
BUT GOD LOVES YOU
Bruv I could swear if you don't accept Mohammed as Allah's messenger then your toast as well according to their belief.However I know Christians and Jews, the ''People of the Book' can apparently go to Heaven according to their belief too, however I think it gives a warning to Christians that the idea of a three-person Godhead is the unforgivable sin of ''Shirk'' aka ''assigning parterns to Allah'' (or something like that). And the rest are gonna be toast I guess.

BUT GOD LOVES YOU
Bruv I could swear if you don't accept Mohammed as Allah's messenger then your toast as well according to their belief.I know Christians and Jews, the ''People of the Book' can apparently go to Heaven according to their belief too, however I think it gives a warning to Christians that the idea of a three-person Godhead is the unforgivable sin of ''Shirk'' aka ''assigning parterns to Allah'' (or something like that). And the rest are gonna be toast I guess.
Oh my bad I thought Islam everybody eventually went to heaven based on their deeds but maybe its just religious people.But anyway LOL @ Islam and any other religion