So moses was high when he claimed to be talking to god!!!!

The Somalian

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AnkleMurda
lol @ me not setting this ankle murda faggot to ignore soonerand lol @ bothering to read scofields posts,atheistic missionarys are the most pointless beings on the planet imo
S'good fam, what took you so long? Thought this thread was missing someone lol

lol @ me not setting this ankle murda faggot to ignore soonerand lol @ bothering to read scofields posts,atheistic missionarys are the most pointless beings on the planet imo
Im not an atheist I cant prove to you god doesnt exist I can only disprove religious ideas and give my opinion.
maybe thats why i can still read yr postsim sure disprove isnt the right word either but cba to get into it right now

• 1 year later...

anyone else been following the series about christanity on bbc4?thing has made up my mind god does exsist but how u worship him is all wrongbasically all these versions of relgion cam,e up to benifit certain people and from what i have watched so far prosetant christanity is the true version of the church in my eyes even though i am ethipioan orthodox