Official LIVE thread

Numero001

Damn. It's killing me.Going to go tonight. (Madlib).Didn't end up getting a refund so may as well take a break from studying.
did u go???
Did you?!I went marketplace now asteadare you at lp work it now ? :( i wanted to go but i already agreed to see j.rocchavent seen the work it gang in a while mehn

Damn. It's killing me.Going to go tonight. (Madlib).Didn't end up getting a refund so may as well take a break from studying.
did u go???
Did you?!I went marketplace now asteadare you at lp work it now ? :( i wanted to go but i already agreed to see j.rocchavent seen the work it gang in a while mehn
yeah i went fabric...yeah went to cargo str8 frm work... they had a bbq ting there but jst missed it at 8.05, ended at 8.00...wanted to do the double ting but i knew they were guna PAR the queue so we all jst went to cargo str8...they did par the queue to the max, locked it off by like 11/midnight i think, wasnt even packed out inside....good night tho, good night...

Nose bleed tickets for Beyonce. Should I bother?/Theres no way I'm gonna pay £200 for floor seats.
I just read in the londonpaper that tickets have gone on sale for her november show. There might still be some good seats for that one.

Atmosphere (Underground Hip-hop Group)24th of June at the Scala.Got my ticket.Then...Little Brother1st July @ the Jazz Cafe.
Slug was live when I saw last month.So many things on the 24th! Sucks I won't be around on the 1st for LB though. Would have been a good night.

Guest Lisa Turtle
You chicks are getting me mad still, just allow it innit...
Whats your beef sugar kaneI can almost 100% certify that if you were a musician you would be on this drake steezI wanted to go for wayne but now I HAVE go to cause of Drake.I'm a fan (not just of his face)

You chicks are getting me mad still, just allow it innit...
Whats your beef sugar kaneI can almost 100% certify that if you were a musician you would be on this drake steezI wanted to go for wayne but now I HAVE go to cause of Drake.I'm a fan (not just of his face)
:o You've been sending mad sniper shots my way lately, I see you.Know what it is, I was excited because I wanted to witness bangers live i.e. Successful, November 18th, Uptown etc, but this is going to turn into some Bow Wow, B2K, Scream Tour sh*t at this rate, and I might have to make myself scarce once this nigga comes onstage.Plus, I know there's going to be MAD chicks there, and I will be forced to move to at least 7 after the show, but what I can say, after they dun seen Drake. Won't stand a chance in hell.I'm vexed just thinking about it.