Official LIVE thread

Numero001

^^I hate to rub it in, but you missed a GREAT show!When he dropped "Right Here" and "Simon Says"....The crowd went completely nuts!!
f*ckDSJGVNKADBARFBER BRENJTMNRYWNT6WDid he say when he would next be in the UK? Also, how many tracks did he do from Desire?
5 songs from DesireFree, Desire, Lets Go, Agent Orange, and Push.No news about any forthcoming dates though.
According to 'The Voice' hes bk at the Jazz Cafe today
He is, and I have got a substantial amount of money, but I decided to give it a miss as I believe getting a job is of greater importance. Once I have that luxuries can come. I'm willing to wait until Pharoahe returns.

me too Logz, im a little peeved, maybe i need to look out for some basement jamz whilst we out thereAlsoLol at me slipping all Catlike into ErRo's dressing room after his Oct show, as Bob is my witness, i always find a wayone in i mostly stand very still in a corner and listen to personal conversations until any of my movement is detected

Shy mehnn I saw you today @ my work.I'm so sure that it was you but only caught a side look.You were right there, I was gonna say hi but1. You were on the phone2. I couldn't remember your real name in time3. I didn't really wanna shout SHYYONNEE.+ you were on your way outNext time.... Next time.
Swearrrr down:lol: You're swag Rip, half the people I know call me Shy, it's nothing.Next time innit, seen some more stuff i want since anyway so i'll be back lol./lol @ no one mentioning
ELEPHANT MANBOUNTY KILLERBUSY SIGNALSunday, 23rd August at Aug 23, 7pmPricing: £32
MAD.

I can imagine the barrage of bullshit I'm about to get for saying this.But I think Jazmine is overrated.
i agree was disappointed with the album thought it was gonna be better than that
I secretly fancy you.
I can imagine the barrage of bullshit I'm about to get for saying this.But I think Jazmine is overrated.
i agree was disappointed with the album thought it was gonna be better than that
*Spuds*

Guest Lisa Turtle
mehI thought it was well rounded, she's still very young and she's still got a lot in her imoand her voice is outstanding, I love her.