Official LIVE thread

Numero001

lil wayne last night was really goodthe atmosphere was on point and everyone knew every single songtim westwood was surprisingly decent as wellthe worse person was that sherrelle girl or whatever. she wasnt singing into the mic properly but everyone else was on point

Guest WAVESURFER

Lil Wayne was quality the other night. Gutted he didn't do Stuntin Like My Daddy when Baby came out though.Met Carlos, sound guy, he looked high as a kite.Also met Ian Brown (Stone Roses singer) in there, that was weird. He was cool as f*ck though.Went to Death Disco in Notting Hill afterwards, was a cracking night all round.

Lil Wayne was quality the other night. Gutted he didn't do Stuntin Like My Daddy when Baby came out though.Met Carlos, sound guy, he looked high as a kite.Also met Ian Brown (Stone Roses singer) in there, that was weird. He was cool as f*ck though.Went to Death Disco in Notting Hill afterwards, was a cracking night all round.
Was thinking it was him, when I saw him.

Went Eric Roberson last night....possibly the best live show ive seen so farcrowd interaction was on pointErro taking some womans bag and pulling out a tamponErro giving the mic to some random guy in the crowd n him singin to his wifebig night
pisseddddd i didnt go now :(

Guest WAVESURFER

Saw an advert in the Metro today for BOBBY BROWN, JOHNNY GILL & RALPH TRESVANT playing at the o2 in a coupla weeks.If I wasn't already going to a gig in Glasgow the night after, I'd seriously consider the trip to London for this, so I thought I'd let you London folk know about it.

Guest Lisa Turtle
Saw an advert in the Metro today for BOBBY BROWN, JOHNNY GILL & RALPH TRESVANT playing at the o2 in a coupla weeks.If I wasn't already going to a gig in Glasgow the night after, I'd seriously consider the trip to London for this, so I thought I'd let you London folk know about it.
meant to post this, but I forgot, thanks/Anyone going to see Whitney Houston in April?All I need now is Celine Dion to come over and its a wrap.

LDN Jazz Festival anyone??Hoping to reach with a few friends.Friday 13th Nov @ The Southbank Centre. 7.30PM
Is this the John Scofield thing?Thats one of the events I'm interested in. Like every year with the LJF I'll probably end up scrambling to whatever shows still have available tickets the week previous. Maddeningly, Sonny Rollins has already sold out, but I'm looking to hit a few out of Branford Marsalis, Chick Corea, Melody Gardot, Robert Glasper/Bilal, Naturally 7, etc. Some of the free events look unusually good this year too