Official LIVE thread

Numero001

Would people from this forum be interested in reaching Summerjam Reggae Festival in Cologne, Germany?

http://summerjam.de/

It's from the 2nd-4th July and that line looks SICK considering I missed out on Gil-Scott Heron AND Nas & Damian Marley back in April, and now I could see both at the same time, along with Gentleman, Capleton, Nneka

the 3 day ticket works out to be £82 which sounds lively

• 2 weeks later...

Aww so wireless is sold out on sunday, is that possible because how big that park is...was actually going to do it this week, cause i remember i booked it like a week before..damn

Sunday has been sold out for time.

Hyde park is big but they have a section covered. Tbh, you could just do sit outside and still hear everything :lol: Swear thats what bare people do. I saw a guys standing on trees and sh*t

Havent won a single itunes ticket yet. Applied for so many of the dates too.

Anyone seen this? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10510574.stm

Ticket prices set to go up. This country makes me f*ck*ng sick. Who the f*ck runs this country. Yeah well keep wages the same and up and up and up prices on everything. Well I hope the economy crashes and burns

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WAVESURFER

Pains Of Being Pure At Heart this Saturday, then Wu-Tang Clan on Sunday. Gonna be a good weekend (as long as I get tickets for both of them).

Guest WAVESURFER

Just heard Method Man's not gonna be at the Glasgow Wu-Tang gig, or the London or Manchester ones.

Kinda pissed tbh, was hoping for the full line-up.

From Field Day yesterday. Caribou and Moderate were amazing! And even though I had already seen Lightspeed I still had to go again. Top performance. Good sets from Joker, Hudson Mohawke too. Was pretty sh*t putting Ramadanman on though in between acts. Gave him half hour before and after a band to play out while they sound check. so basically no atmosphere and hardly any volume.

Dev

4850017390_c4b3674bbd.jpg

4850017406_a4c442ac65.jpg

Ramadanman

4850017368_082a820af4.jpg

Caribou

4850059952_7baef6fe20.jpg

4850059938_f9893c2eca.jpg

A few more plus bigger shots http://www.flickr.com/photos/28370818@N07/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ Going to that in Manchester.

CAN WE MOVE THIS BACK TO WHATEVER. IT'S SO DEAD IN HERE.

Pharoahe Monch & Jean Grae - Jazz Cafe - Tonight (Gutted I'm not around for this).

KRS-One - HMV Forum - 2nd October (Manchester date is me)

Black Milk - Jazz Cafe - 27th October

Flying Lotus - Koko - 27th October

Warpaint - Scala - 28th October (Manchester date is me)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...