Official LIVE thread

Numero001

Tevin Campbell and Jon BIndigo2GreenwichSun 4 Oct 2009, 19:00 http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/120042EDBA2336AFMay have to touch to see what Tevin's saying even if he is a battyman.
*dies* i was just sayin this week how i wanna see jon b in concert. This year is the year for concerts man :D

• 2 weeks later...

Shy mehnn I saw you today @ my work.I'm so sure that it was you but only caught a side look.You were right there, I was gonna say hi but1. You were on the phone2. I couldn't remember your real name in time3. I didn't really wanna shout SHYYONNEE.+ you were on your way outNext time.... Next time.

Guest WAVESURFER
Is Lil Wayne ever doing this thing or what?f*ck*ng prick
Heard it's October.Dunno if I'm even gonna bother going back down to London for it tbh.

^^I hate to rub it in, but you missed a GREAT show!When he dropped "Right Here" and "Simon Says"....The crowd went completely nuts!!
f*ckDSJGVNKADBARFBER BRENJTMNRYWNT6WDid he say when he would next be in the UK? Also, how many tracks did he do from Desire?

^^I hate to rub it in, but you missed a GREAT show!When he dropped "Right Here" and "Simon Says"....The crowd went completely nuts!!
f*ckDSJGVNKADBARFBER BRENJTMNRYWNT6WDid he say when he would next be in the UK? Also, how many tracks did he do from Desire?
5 songs from DesireFree, Desire, Lets Go, Agent Orange, and Push.No news about any forthcoming dates though.

5 songs from DesireFree, Desire, Lets Go, Agent Orange, and Push.No news about any forthcoming dates though.
According to 'The Voice' hes bk at the Jazz Cafe today