Jackie Chan advertising woolworths

Guest Radio

Guest The Member
jacie is dat broke nigga now
:D :D :D thats VERY unlikelyhe only made RH 3 a year or so agoand he doesnt seem like the kinda person to throw away his cash

Jackie Chan used to be my hero. He lost serious points.And LOL @ Jackie Chan being broke. Even without Rush Hour, he used to produce and direct some of his own films in Hong Kong. Those films were very big. After Bruce Lee, if not before him, Jackie Chan is the best martial artist from the far east in films.

Jackie Chan used to be my hero. He lost serious points.And LOL @ Jackie Chan being broke. Even without Rush Hour, he used to produce and direct some of his own films in Hong Kong. Those films were very big. After Bruce Lee, if not before him, Jackie Chan is the best martial artist from the far east in films.
As much as I agree with this he is either seriously broke or avenging someones father who was lost in the supermarket battle of the nineties. Those are the only reasons I can accept as to why he's advertising oxfam garments.