• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Estacado
Why am I quoted? I don't smoke.
the coomet u made seemd greend out
ur typing is atrocious
im sorryi swear its my keyboardanywaaaaaaaaaaaysqueexwe her breat like the trigga of my gun!!!
:D over random.
wtf im listenin to tht rite now.btw im not scorpz im onslaught

Guest Kinkladze

naa man , i was well in love with this girl.feel pissed.:'(i know i need to man up but this girl was perfect for me.the connection was far better than any other girl ive had.ive seriously failed.

Why am I quoted? I don't smoke.
the coomet u made seemd greend out
ur typing is atrocious
im sorryi swear its my keyboardanywaaaaaaaaaaaysqueexwe her breat like the trigga of my gun!!!
:D over random.
wtf im listenin to tht rite now.btw im not scorpz im onslaught
wot the fuki remeba the name onsluaght but hav u eva been scorpsgettin a nigga al confused n sh*t*i fink i smell green*

naa man , i was well in love with this girl.feel pissed.:'(i know i need to man up but this girl was perfect for me.the connection was far better than any other girl ive had.ive seriously failed.
I NO ME AND U HAV E BEEFBUT MAN UP NIGGANO BITCH IS WORF MOAPIN ABOUT AFTAJUS GO KO AND GET SOME BOSHZNOW U CAN JUS LASH WHOEVA U WANTO YEAH Y DID SHE DUMP U?

Guest Kinkladze
I NO ME AND U HAV E BEEFBUT MAN UP NIGGANO BITCH IS WORF MOAPIN ABOUT AFTAJUS GO KO AND GET SOME BOSHZNOW U CAN JUS LASH WHOEVA U WANTO YEAH Y DID SHE DUMP U?
i do not have beef with you do i?long story tbh.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhthe thing is i cnt even look at another girl without comparing them to hr and jus makes me feel ill.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhinvesting your emotions into a chick nowdays = SUICIDE/FAIL

i do not have beef with you do i?long story tbh.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhthe thing is i cnt even look at another girl without comparing them to hr and jus makes me feel ill.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhinvesting your emotions into a chick nowdays = SUICIDE/FAIL
so u dont reccomend it?

noway.its the worst feeling ever when it f*cks up bet the best when its good.thats life doe init.
thats love innit. same thing that makes you laugh can make you cry.aaaaanyways enough of this love & life stuff.e15 roll a j-dizzle fam. strictly celebratory innit

i feel it, just had the nicest bath ever (a/h all homo)
wtf u on ??
Bruv trust me go run a hot bath (with bubbles of course) and go jam. Not a joke.
only got a showa in my yardnot bout lying in ur own filthbuket n jug wen im ere
dont wash yourself in it OBVS.when ur done stand up and have a lukewarm to cold shower, too sick.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Radio

Couldn't find the weed thread and allow making a new topic but anyway...I just picked up and this bud smells like turps or paint stripper, bare sticky, I'm letting it dry on my radiator now but I dunno if I should smoke it (prolly will)Anyone had bud so peng it smells crazy? The bag was stuck together from the stickiness I dunno if its legit