Rawest thing u've seen done to a girl

o-guy

two thingscame to pick my sister up from school when she was in yr 10 and a whole bunch of ruffians were crowded round the gateabout 16 people were after one girlafter teachers rush out to try and stop it, one of the older guys there drapsed the girl from the head teacher, threw her in the road and a girl on a motorbike tried to run over her head:Da dear friend of mines got herself into a spot of bother with another girl in our classthe girls older sister came down with a large padlock on a bike chainshe swung for my friends face.. even till this day she cant open her mouth fully
If I was the parent I would have felt no qualms about amputating that older sisters headpiece.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls jaw get disintegrated with a Moet bottle.She collapsed like a card pyramid.2 years ago still, I have no medical experience but I can say she is probably still having appointments in the out-patients dept. in her hospital.Terrible. My friend and I were like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" then laughed like no other.

Outside Depature Lounge In East CitySome lightskin guy was arguing with some lightskin girl, seemed like it was his girlfriend or ExHe gave the girl some almighty right hook, the sound echoed around the place even tho it was quite noisey with chit chatter, she hit the floor hard!She managed to get up with the help of her friends but could barely walk & then she sat on a step & cried her eyes out.The dude came over still wanting to talk even tho she couldn't even sit up straight!Saw one women getting chased by her manGrabbed her arm & started punching her in her face.In CarnivalTwo girls were arguing, one of the girls boyfriend steps in & gives the other girl two point blank shotgun blasts (In boxing terms) to the face.This girl was raaaaaw tho & picked up broken bottle & cut the guys face.

Shotgun in my boys whip drivin at abour 40 up the hill at northolt station. Where I saw the girl involved near the bus stop sat on the metal barriers between the road and the pavement. So I picked up any scratched CD from his glove and hung my arm out the whip and cracked it in her face as we went past. She flew, the sound of the crack was sick.

Internet - Straight execution, nothing long - Cocked back and let four shots fly into her frameReal Life - I see some dude give harsh lashings from a belt to this chick onceThe screaming was abit too much really, all you could hear was the 'wooosh' of the belt and then the slap on her legsShe was in a right state after, the dude just wrapped the belt round his waist and bounced

Guest Smell Of Death
Girls jaw get disintegrated with a Moet bottle.She collapsed like a card pyramid.2 years ago still, I have no medical experience but I can say she is probably still having appointments in the out-patients dept. in her hospital.Terrible. My friend and I were like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" then laughed like no other.
lolthe metaphors are hard

Can't really remember but I do remember bein on road with my cousin about 10 and some pretty but distraught woman in high heels walked past us we didnt say anythin cuz we were jus young then some blench dude ran out of know where and just booted her ankles and she ate 'crete real early. We blurted A.S.A.P

couple years ago outside stratford shopping centre where the mcdonalds was with a group of boys and one of them went to drew some butters gyal for joke and she was getting all excited then well she pulled out her fone her dropped milkshake over her head then grabbed her phone and ducked out. it was some bait time aswell like 4pm on a weekday
out of the stories posted...this one just made like 'awww....thats so cruel'

Guest Mr. BLK

during a food fight (slightly drunk up) i picked up my bredrins gf, took her over to the mess of food on the floor, held her over it to shake her up and bit, but slipped and drop her right in it, but cos of the way i slipped it looked a judo throw...my bredrin was SCREWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

ive seen a girl in a pub catch an ash tray with her face, it didnt break which is incredibly lucky for her, because they break in the worst way, evil shards of glass would have cut her face to ribbons.when i was in kavos a few years ago, i came back to my room to find 4 of my mates running a train on this girl. and giving the full air lock treatment. i thought it was pretty grim, i made one of the guys switch room with me after that cus i wasnt going near my bed after that

ive seen a girl in a pub catch an ash tray with her face, it didnt break which is incredibly lucky for her, because they break in the worst way, evil shards of glass would have cut her face to ribbons.when i was in kavos a few years ago, i came back to my room to find 4 of my mates running a train on this girl. and giving the full air lock treatment. i thought it was pretty grim, i made one of the guys switch room with me after that cus i wasnt going near my bed after that
wats that?

Guest Mr. BLK
during a food fight (slightly drunk up) i picked up my bredrins gf, took her over to the mess of food on the floor, held her over it to shake her up and bit, but slipped and drop her right in it, but cos of the way i slipped it looked a judo throw...my bredrin was SCREWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
what makes it worse is that its all on video, and the drop is all too audible

Guest Smell Of Death
How could someone start duppsin a p*ssy with another mans juice inside? (no f*ckin homo)
condoms?
lmfaoso simple yet so effective6/10still grimm doe

LMAOBeg you upload that.

Guest Mr. BLK
LMAOBeg you upload that.
When i get it from my bredrin, im uppin it straight away, classic material

wats that?
one guy was at her arse while another in the pum and one guy was getting blown and the other lad was waiting his turn.so as you can imagine i walk in my room, see 4 naked guys and some grim bird taking it every which way, i didnt stick around