who baths at night?

mR ReZiW

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund
nahhang tight them ones that jus take a sh*t n kickdunno the sh*t n shower comboeverytime
u have a shower after every sh*t?nah don't get me wrong if i had a b'day (sp) next to my lav i'd use it, but i aint breaking out the radox every time i need to drop onejus wipe ur arse properly innit
of coursenot like i go 20 times a day doejus b4 i jump in the shower

listen im from the old schoolmorning = bathevening = dont bath unless going out of house, or done something during day thats made me smell
but you will be geting in clean sheets dirtysmh im disapointed
My bed sheets neither smell or have stains on them. Plus they are changed on a regular. "mmm you smell so nice""what aftershaves that?""I love the smell of your pillow"The above are a selection of comments I've had through the years. I have no need to change my formatDISCLAIMER-: the above comments have not been made since 2005. and Messy knows my sheets dont smell.

but if you aint got a shower you are poor imoi mean how can you neglect your personal hygiene like that?
lmaoi aint got a shower.. i got a hose adaptor though. Manual labour our ere G.Yeah yeah power shower it aint. but man aint stewing in nuttin ruubai.

but if you aint got a shower you are poor imoi mean how can you neglect your personal hygiene like that?
lmaoi aint got a shower.. i got a hose adaptor though. Manual labour our ere G.Yeah yeah power shower it aint. but man aint stewing in nuttin ruubai.
see thats acceptable, cos u need that hose thing to wash the dirty water off u come the end of your soak.my shower broke earlier this week, i gotta guy coming to fit the new one on monday but until then i'm having to go caveman stylealso, i cut my hair the other day (trimmers), and had to get INTO the bath jus so i could rinse off the shavings, whole thing was a palavacouldnt live a full life without a shower frankly

Guest Flat Eric
listen im from the old schoolmorning = bathevening = dont bath unless going out of house, or done something during day thats made me smell
dun know the bucket and jar
co signand24eax4n.jpgBoy