who baths at night?

mR ReZiW

i shower when i get in from work, not in the morning, i dig out sh*t for a living so turning up smelling of radox isn't a high priority, a quick face wash, deoderant and out the door thus maximising sleep time.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always having this argument with my bredrin.I bath in the evening... (bucket bath)Sometimes bath in the morning if Im going out (or on my reds)... If im not I have wash (flannel and soap).I don't see how someone can be dirty and unhygenic if they bath only at night.

Either way, as long as everyone's bathing at least once a day then that's good. Certain people don't bathe until they smell,

I'm always having this argument with my bredrin.I bath in the evening... (bucket bath)Sometimes bath in the morning if Im going out (or on my reds)... If im not I have wash (flannel and soap).I don't see how someone can be dirty and unhygenic if they bath only at night.
Either way, as long as everyone's bathing at least once a day then that's good. Certain people don't bathe until they smell,
who wanted to know that? *pms* thou sweetie xx

I dont want people thinking I walk out my house in the morning and don't have a bath when I am releasing blood from my vagina.xx

I dont want people thinking I walk out my house in the morning and don't have a bath when I am releasing blood from my vagina.xx
Little Red Corvette ey. (Gambit, dont worry, you wont understand)

Guest Remy Lebeau
Little Red Corvette ey. (Gambit, dont worry, you wont understand)
S-M-H

Guest PennyTraitor

seriously. any man dem who wash at night and not the mornin are slippin. any gal dem who do the same ur off my books as potentials. its that deephow the f*ck can ppl not know u sweat when u sleep. not buckets but u sweat.

Guest Kaminano
i have a bath before bed and in the morningi could never leave the house without having a bath/shower even if i had one the night beforeit doesnt feel right

lol @ people actually thinkin if i cant feel or see the sweat then i didnt sweat. thats nasty. how can people be sweatin in their sleep then getting up and puttin deodrant on top of the sweat and puttin their clothes on before they walk out the house. and lol @ my beds clean. go and research how much you sweat in your sleep then try tell me your beds clean.

Guest PennyTraitor
lol @ people actually thinkin if i cant feel or see the sweat then i didnt sweat. thats nasty. how can people be sweatin in their sleep then getting up and puttin deodrant on top of the sweat and puttin their clothes on before they walk out the house. and lol @ my beds clean. go and research how much you sweat in your sleep then try tell me your beds clean.
get me. y do these ppl think we change our bedsheets...actually true say most of the ppl who said they dnt sweat at night probably keep the same sheets for TIME.GRIME.