who baths at night?

mR ReZiW

ive read 3 pages.i can already see its the same 'oh my god he touched my sweets' ocd peoplei wash before bedits not THAT hot overnigh (in glasgow) so i dont wash in the mornings except my facei roll out without a shower in the mornings and i dont smell

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Maybe its just me but i feel fresher and more awake in the mornig after i shower. standard procedure, if I don't shower i 'feel' dirty.Bet the same heads who don't shower in the moring don't have breakfast either? bad living tbh.

i never bath anyhow, not about washing in your own dirt
c/sstrictly an african shower out here.... every morning (i'm aware u should wash twice a day, but most times i can't be bothered)bucket and jug 4 thoes that dn't knwand its funnyi actually have a working shower, i just prefer the old school way

c/sstrictly an african shower out here.... every morning (i'm aware u should wash twice a day, but most times i can't be bothered)bucket and jug 4 thoes that dn't knwand its funnyi actually have a working shower, i just prefer the old school way
if i had a shower i wouldnt b usin the bucket... :D

if i had a shower i wouldnt b usin the bucket... :D
*strokes round belly*its okay darling

I don't see any problem with this.Bath at night, then when I wake up I wash my face and freshen up. If I have time I'll jump in the shower to wash my hair and sh*t.What's nasty is not bathing at night and then bathing in the morning. That's f*ck*ng grim. You're going to bed with all the dirt on your skin from the day, them bedsheets must be disgraceful.
Got up to page 3, read this, and just had to reply.You f*ck*ng animal.About whats disgusting is not bathing before you sleep.Some backward logic.How about stewing in your own filth for 10 hours, sweating and greasing up, then putting some clothes on and rolling out smelling like cocoa butter mixed with B.O.People like you disgust me.That is all.
You mean to tell me that you stew in your own juices all day, even on hot days where you've been sweating like f*ck. Then when you get home you kick off your shoes, dash down your clothes and jump into bed with your greasy, swarty self?That's disgusting, sorry.Bath at night is a must and then a shower in the morning if I don't feel fresh and I have time.
If I've been sweating like f*ck doing anything, I shower straight after, regardless.But not showering in the morning is an automatic fail at one of the fundamental life rules.

Well i dont have a shower. Bucket and jug (with a drop of dettol in the water) all day and im always so fresh so clean.
She knows the levs. *e-spud* :D
for those who shower/bath at night rather than the morning (excluding Soca Junkie) I'm sorry but I really hope you wash your privates before you leave the house.

Well i dont have a shower. Bucket and jug (with a drop of dettol in the water) all day and im always so fresh so clean.
bang bangmans knws about the touch of dettol, to kill any unwanted bacteria

bang bangmans knws about the touch of dettol, to kill any unwanted bacteria
:D You African bruv?
lol @ dettolthats f*ck*ng ghetto

5 pages.
spot on.
+ 3 and I haven't said anything yet.-------------Morning.Evening.And before I go on a night out.Bucket bath. Infact, bucket bath>>>shower>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bath.I'm sure many users have hobbies that require strenuous activities i.e. football, basketball, gym, running, sex, running from feds etc etc. I'm convinced by answers in this thread that after your "exercise" you go straight to bed. :D Shout out to guys who can name their bed bugs.

wtf is a bucket bath?
You fill up a bucket and use a jug to pour the water over you.I love showers, but bucket baths are the next best things. I like it because it's quick, and none of this sitting in your own dirt.