do u ever think u have magical powers

The Somalian

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVE MACHINE
this is like theropy this topic getting some of my deep thoughts getting released
oh seen mad vybes ur talking about sick thoughts, i swear bare times im just jammin, then id think to myself if i wanted to murk everyone in the house how would i go about doing it
yeah i can be sitting down then i would just imagine going into the kitchen and stabbing everyone to death I dont know why them thoughts come up i try and supress them
by the way these thoughts are normal, people have violent fantasies/sexual fantasies. ur in trouble when u hear a voice tellin u to and u cant stop it.i was speakin to one cat in his hostel room (no homo) and he was all tellin me bout him bein a chronic schizofrenic. sh*t like broken speakers tellin him to hurt himself/other ppl. he was in jail once and a voice told him to 'harm' one portugese breh or his mum was gonna die. so he boiled water, put sugar in and threw it in his face. he kept punchin him cos in his mind the guy was jus standin there laughin, in reality his face was melting off.true story.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
drugs are bad! lol. i dont think that although i have recently started paying attention to my dreams because they usually come true. i dreamt of my exam grades before i got them. & some of my grades for my c/ws. 1 dream worries me tho & i hope that one wont come true. i dreamt i was murdered & u know when you are sort of awake but sleeping and i could see my body next to me on the bed. 2wks later my mum rings me and tells me my little brother is very upset cause he dremt i had been murdered. kinda freaky still so i pray this one will not come true.
that is definitely f*ckedmy mum has these kinda dreams, she will dream of a certain person and there'll be a mad problem, shed be upset when she wakes up then within the next few days we get a call, and someone has died....happened like 4 times over like 10 years. she even dreams that suttin up and shed be right moretime...........also, last week i had a dream i was jammin with an older 'cuzin', walked into his room and there was a coffin on the floor. he told me it was his bredrin, and his lil bro was also dead in the coffin but lying head to to with each other. then the younger bro gets up and starts talking to us about some next stuff, and we were going on like it was completely normal. next morning they get a call and his blood cuzin died....shits defo madness
mine does exactly the same thing.

this is like theropy this topic getting some of my deep thoughts getting released
oh seen mad vybes ur talking about sick thoughts, i swear bare times im just jammin, then id think to myself if i wanted to murk everyone in the house how would i go about doing it
yeah i can be sitting down then i would just imagine going into the kitchen and stabbing everyone to death I dont know why them thoughts come up i try and supress them
by the way these thoughts are normal, people have violent fantasies/sexual fantasies. ur in trouble when u hear a voice tellin u to and u cant stop it.i was speakin to one cat in his hostel room (no homo) and he was all tellin me bout him bein a chronic schizofrenic. sh*t like broken speakers tellin him to hurt himself/other ppl. he was in jail once and a voice told him to 'harm' one portugese breh or his mum was gonna die. so he boiled water, put sugar in and threw it in his face. he kept punchin him cos in his mind the guy was jus standin there laughin, in reality his face was melting off.true story.
LOL@ me thinkin u meant cat-hat.jpgsome super powers there bwoy

Sometimes im thinking to myself yh k im ready I can do this and I say 'remote' and put my hand out so the remote can come to my hand. You know like Paige does in Charmed (she's a whitelighter, well part whitelighter).Wish I could do that

drugs are bad! lol. i dont think that although i have recently started paying attention to my dreams because they usually come true. i dreamt of my exam grades before i got them. & some of my grades for my c/ws. 1 dream worries me tho & i hope that one wont come true. i dreamt i was murdered & u know when you are sort of awake but sleeping and i could see my body next to me on the bed. 2wks later my mum rings me and tells me my little brother is very upset cause he dremt i had been murdered. kinda freaky still so i pray this one will not come true.
Apparently that means you'll live longer

deepmight aswell get our r.i.p's in now guys
i kno. im so terrified because it couldnt have been a coincidence. i didnt even tell my mum that i had had a dream like that as well because she would just worry because my little brother had actually been crying the whole day. scary.

that is definitely f*ckedmy mum has these kinda dreams, she will dream of a certain person and there'll be a mad problem, shed be upset when she wakes up then within the next few days we get a call, and someone has died....happened like 4 times over like 10 years. she even dreams that suttin up and shed be right moretime...........also, last week i had a dream i was jammin with an older 'cuzin', walked into his room and there was a coffin on the floor. he told me it was his bredrin, and his lil bro was also dead in the coffin but lying head to to with each other. then the younger bro gets up and starts talking to us about some next stuff, and we were going on like it was completely normal. next morning they get a call and his blood cuzin died....shits defo madness
mine does exactly the same thing.

Guest Ivan Drago
I know this is some Trueman sh*tYou lot are hired to pretend as if its notAnything you say won't change my mind initDont care anymore tho
was actually my #1 fear for the longest.wasnt really a fear per se actually just very strongly suspected it.
stfu and just set me free

I know this is some Trueman sh*tYou lot are hired to pretend as if its notAnything you say won't change my mind initDont care anymore tho
was actually my #1 fear for the longest.wasnt really a fear per se actually just very strongly suspected it.
also thought this at 1 point, i remember there was like 2-3 weeks where i was bein weary of what i did around my house coz i thought there were cameras everywhere

Guest Wavy Davy

lmfao @ me havin that truman show fear for about a month like 2 years agoall my moments wer being watchedman was checkin pens for cameras n sh*t

Guest Wavy Davy
lmfao @ me havin that truman show fear for about a month like 2 years agoall my moments wer being watchedman was checkin pens for cameras n sh*t
always in the mirrors , always always.
lol. TVs, radios, newspapers, glasses, ties, bagsman used to double check EVERYTHINGthinkin back it wasnt even that cracked outbut boy... i was onto hidin from big brother