lock this or merge

The Somalian

I want to have Mix race (duel race, bi race) babys so I can plat there hair and then I could cook them rice and peas and ox tail on sunday but if I am feeling lazy i can just feed my child some chips and unseasoned chicken and they wont complain. On a level though it must be hard being mixed race because you are openly rejected by your own white people in general even though u are half white and half black you are seen as a black man still from reports in the media to just jhow people speak they see mix race as being black. That is why i love black people because we accept mix race people as out own I know there are some that dont like my mums freind she calls mix race people half breed and my dads militant black freind he calls mix race people half a manhe was telling one story once how he was waiting for a dread and the dread said he is coming with 5 mans''When the dread reach he come with one and a half man'' they guy came down with one black man one mix race guy and 4 white guys when i heard him saying this i could not stop laughing

Calling mix race people half a man is just a par, would that guy like me to lynch him, would your mums friend like me to put her in chains and repeatedly rape her until her pum merges with her batty and I just say, llow it. These people would be quick to shout racism if a white person looked at them wrong, smfh @ some black folk. I even have racist people in my family "white people dis, what people dat". People are very ignorant.