What weird fights have you seen?

The Somalian

I see one fight in tesco this women was walking around cussing this man and his girlfreind turns out he had an affair and now he is with this women next thing i know he boxes her and then next family members come out of the woodwork and its battle royal in the supermarketthis made me laugh one chatroom i have just been usingd2533ae59ff8a2be731ca540a8d8f939.JPG

in sainsburys, a woman who works there dived onto a shoplifter, to get the joint of gammon that he had stolen.it was amusing to watch cos she was a rather large lady and the shoplifter was a skinny crackhead so he basically just got flattened.

I see one fight in tesco this women was walking around cussing this man and his girlfreind turns out he had an affair and now he is with this women next thing i know he boxes her and then next family members come out of the woodwork and its battle royal in the supermarketthis made me laugh one chatroom i have just been usingd2533ae59ff8a2be731ca540a8d8f939.JPG
GTFO stupid f*cking prick