Where is your internet home?

The Somalian

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it aint been done also this was not my idea but are there ne tv shows what are 100% dedicated to the net?I wanted to make a comedy sketch show put on u tube and then hope channel 4 or bbc2 will notice me and i will be hailed as the next ricky gervais. But then my popularity will take a nose dive when i star in a rebore version of bad boys with eddie griffin called Feds of L.abut i make up for it playing kunta kinte in the roots remake bagging myself an oscar and being taken as a serious actor not just a comedian

^^^rix whats thatwtfthat looks a bit like the idea i have what i was saying no one would of thought offcarlos was right Pissed*goes back to the drawing board*when my plan does work out you will see me on dragons den breaking bread with theo and them man and mrs meade

my idea was nangit was gonna be called homepage.combasically you log in and then it has boxes which are hot links to all ur fave websites was gonna look jazzybit like the pic rix postedI have more ideas still I am a machine with the thoughts that come out of my head