them snakes there

The Somalian

i was chatting to this girl on facebook who i see at chocablock last week just general chat she was in napa and i asked my brother if he see her out in napa he said no fast forward to today i went to reply to a message she sent on tuesday so i go to her wall ting and see messages from my brother :angry:

obviously he knows that i am chatting to this girl there is no need for him to introduce himself not about me bringing her to my mums and introducing her to my fam and i say this is my brother and she comes out with a line yeah i known him alreadythere are around 6 billion people in the world 3 billion must be women out of them 3 billion he has to chat to the one i chat to

i was chatting to this girl on facebook who i see at chocablock last week just general chat she was in napa and i asked my brother if he see her out in napa he said no fast forward to today i went to reply to a message she sent on tuesday so i go to her wall ting and see messages from my brother :angry:
he done you up like a kipper tbh

Guest Batman

You gonna have to come to terms with the fact that your brother, and most likely your father, have drilled this woman bareback for the last 2 weeks, harsh but true.Keep it moving >>>>>>>>>

Yeah, this pisses me off to the max... All those in L&L who remember me talking about the girl who gave me her facebook instead of the digits... Since I've added her we now have 4 or 5 mutual friends. Sly badgers.
LMFAO. Disgusting.I know a couple guys like that still. Was dancing with one girl at freshers week last year and got her name. She told me to add her on facebook. My bredrin later just kept going on and on about how buff she was. Couple days later I go to add her and he's already added her and written on her wall.