I dont want to see that in the f*cking club

The Somalian

add themmy main one is pregnant women inside the dance i went cameos and this chick was about 8 months pregnant she was just sitting down she had no business going out to a club and when i was smoking she asked the bouncer to ask me to stop (this was b4 smoking ban come in d good days)what are ur dislikes about clubsi personally think people who wear sheades are cool as i use to do this 'old ight izchif'

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went cameos and this chick was about 8 months pregnant she was just sitting down she had no business going out to a club and when i was smoking she asked the bouncer to ask me to stop
SMFHIdiot bitch.People who form a circle and throw each other about when a grime track comes on, thinking it's skanking out. Some rebore urban mosh pit.Its not, you're just a prick.

i went cameos and this chick was about 8 months pregnant she was just sitting down she had no business going out to a club and when i was smoking she asked the bouncer to ask me to stop
SMFHIdiot bitch.People who form a circle and throw each other about when a grime track comes on, thinking it's skanking out. Some rebore urban mosh pit.Its not, you're just a prick.
C/SLipsing in clubs. Disgusting.Don't wanna be catching no bottles in the headtop either during my skank out.if you wanna bottle someone do it properly and lick up their headside, don't dash it, kmt

been caught from crossfiretemple 1999 beef kicked off and it wernt nice bottles flying everywhereoh and i dont like them butters girls who look alright in the club but when u go outside its a next storyand them girls who go on like they are nice and if u see them on road u would think they are wounded

Guest Flava Dave

iv caught ammonia in the eyent a gd lookwot i hate in clubsdrunk chicks all over the gaffechicks with STANK breathcockblockersmale cockblockersfat cockclockersmore than 1 cockblocker

People who form a circle and throw each other about when a grime track comes on, thinking it's skanking out. Some rebore urban mosh pit. Its not, you're just a prick.
YOU'D HAVE A FIELD DAY AT A DRUM AND BASS RAVE.- d*ckHEADS ON A HYPE FOR NO REASON.- PEOPLE WHO STAND AT THE SIDES NON STOP.- FRESHEN UP PRICKS.- NO CHEWING GUM ALLOWED IN THE CLUB.- NO HATS, NO HOODS, NO TRAINERS.- OVER EXCITED BOUNCERS.- GUYS WITH EMPTY CHAMPERS BOTTLES WALKING AROUND LOL.

chicks thinkin dat they can try par man and push man 2 get 2 bar and ill smile and give em a bly.will not hesitate 2 knock em out da way.f*ck outta ere.
plusgirls that are just wounded in the light, but think they can act big cuz their in the darkpeople that spill their drinks and everyone eleson a side notei use to luv it when sh*t kicked off in a club no joke i actually luved itallow the knife business, but everything eles involvedfist fighting, bouncers getting too big for their boots, bottles flying, cs gasfound it bare funnot so much now, cuz i dress too expensive for all that sh*t and i aint got money where £80 shirts can easily be replaced (the uni grind)but given the right circumstances, it can be a fun end to a good nightanyone eles who was on that be4?

I got caught in a club once, in f*ck*ng Revolution... Worse thing was I sensed the situation coming and didnt move, partly out of ignorance tbh.I thought it was glass from a bottle, but some idiot was throwing ammonia about and caught my eye, f*cked me up differently till I went hospital.
who the f*ck throws ammonia about in a club?is this a black thing like throwing bottles instead of straight bottling and shooting instead of straight fighting?smfh

people who stink and sweat on lee evans levels in the club people who dance like they are twice the size they actually are. cant stress enough how much i hate dancin next to someone who is swayin and they aint even drunk. push ppl all over the place like some rubgy player smh fights, why bother inside the place just to get grips up by your clothes by a bouncer u think u can do summin to but clearly cant. drunk girls fallin all over the place. although its funny to laugh at till they spill their drink on you. hold tite all the girls that have fallen down stairs in clubs still, disgrace tbh. lol @ them losing stuff aswell, i lost my baggggg, shoutin like the whole place will come to a halt to find your bag which someone has blatantly took emptied and left pon the floor. people who do not dance atall. there r some exceptions obviously but 4 most of them, y go and pay to stand at the side in a club doin nutin but chat literally for the entire nite. same ppl i see standin at the side when i come in r standin in that spot when im leavin.

I got caught in a club once, in f*ck*ng Revolution... Worse thing was I sensed the situation coming and didnt move, partly out of ignorance tbh.I thought it was glass from a bottle, but some idiot was throwing ammonia about and caught my eye, f*cked me up differently till I went hospital.
who the f*ck throws ammonia about in a club?
never heard of this tbh

Guys who push through girls to go and dance with their boys :mellow: Guys with no mannersChicks with no mannersWhen brers start jumping like it's a year 7 disco because grime has come onWhen people wear sunglasses inside, I tried it once, it doesn't work, surely they can't see?When brers start throwing bottles/fighting and don't care that they are hitting/knocking over chicksBrers who hype to chicks like they are going to fight them, you p*ssy go and get some numbers.People who spray champagne on people they don't know/are not with

who the f*ck throws ammonia about in a club?
never heard of this tbh
TBHAlso this stunnas in the club thing baffles me as well.

People wearing:G StarHenleysLight coloured jeans with tears in themPeople wearing school shoes with the buckle across the top.Chicks that think its ok to smile at you and you wont mind them barging past you to the bar.Peeps with hot breath all breathing on man in a confined space like say hes just done a marathon proper hard breathing.And the champagne crew. SMH. Drinking that nastiness thinking people care. . .