I dont want to see that in the f*cking club

The Somalian

WHAT THE f*ck AM I READING IN THIS THREAD. 15 PAGES OF CRYING ABOUT WHAT GOES ON IN CLUBS? WHAT DID I MISS THAT YOU LOT NOTICED sh*t THAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES BUT DOESNT REALLY GIVE A f*ck BECAUSE THEY ARE THER TO HAVE A GOOD TIME????WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME TO PARTY AND RAVE WHEN YOU MAKE SUCH OBSERVATIONS???THE ONLY THINGS THAT SHOULD BOTHER ANY MEMBER OF THE NORMALE HUMAN RACE WHO GOES CLUBBING IS
Surely you must realise that you just complained about people crying about what happens in clubs, and then made a bullet point list crying about what happens in clubs?Or is the rage so blinding that you're just thrashing about on your keyboard in a cloud of embittered agitation and not really reading what you type
dont try and get technical.. i didnt say it is wrong to notice ANYTHING. ther are some basic things that piss everyone off, thats what i listed.from when pple are complainign about the color of paint, walking about, getting stepped on and how people dance etc where the f*ck do they think they went to?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people who have been served who stand and drink at the bar.having to force your elbows in between the gaps of people at the bar when its RAMMEDcheesy music, i might be a student on a student night out but i dont wanna hear five or the backstreet boys
ARGH... Chicks that push through everyone to get to the bar! Happens mostly at student nights! What do they think I am standing there for!? No I don't care who you know in front of me, you're staying there. Don't push me, I push harder. Don't complain, I will done your dance. Worst one was when a chick pinched me. Couldn't believe it! I was twiss so I pinched her back and dragged her right away from the bar.
this is me, one of the true and real advantages of being the smaller variety of human beingyou eks are my worst nightmare at the bar, but i would still get served before u

WHAT THE f*ck AM I READING IN THIS THREAD. 15 PAGES OF CRYING ABOUT WHAT GOES ON IN CLUBS? WHAT DID I MISS THAT YOU LOT NOTICED sh*t THAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES BUT DOESNT REALLY GIVE A f*ck BECAUSE THEY ARE THER TO HAVE A GOOD TIME????WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME TO PARTY AND RAVE WHEN YOU MAKE SUCH OBSERVATIONS???A SUPPOSEDLY HETERO MAN IS ANGRY THAT GUYS ARE LIPSIN GIRLS IN THE CLUB???? WHATS NEXT???THE ONLY THINGS THAT SHOULD BOTHER ANY MEMBER OF THE NORMALE HUMAN RACE WHO GOES CLUBBING IS1: AGGY BOUNCERS WHO TRY PISS U OFF BEFORE U EVEN GET IN OR OTHER OUTSIDE SHENANIGANS2: BEING CHARGED BARE P WHEN U SUPPSOED TO BE ON A 'GUESTLIST'3: PAYING £2 FOR A f*ck*ng CLOAK ROOM4: ANNOYING/FEISTY BAR PEOPLE5: AGGY BOUNCERS INSIDE THE CLUB6: O-GUYS UNCLE IN THE TOILET HIDING THE TOILET ROLL TRYNA CHARGE U £2 TO CLEAN UR HANDS LIKE I f*ck*ng NEED HIS SERVICEANYTHING OUTSIDE THIS THEN YOU SHOULD STAY AT HOME, INVITE UR OTHER SADDO BREDRENS, INVITE GIRLS THAT WILL NOT LET U LIPS THEM, BUY DRINKS, BUN A ZOOT AND DISTURB UR NEIGHBOURS TILL THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING. OTHER THAN THAT ITS ALL PART OF THE FUN IN CLUBS. LIVE UR LIFE
:confused: Easy.One thing i cant stand is girls who thinks its cool to take off their shoes and walk bare feet around in raves. I see this at Club Flex a while back...some girls are just too d'yam nasty.People that get a bit too excited about tunes that they ending up bussin' a mad sweat and they're moving about so much, that their sweat is brushin on ppl. Not that time.People (especially boys) that hype up before they even get inside...in the queue.