I dont want to see that in the f*cking club

The Somalian

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys who push through girls to go and dance with their boys :mellow: :lol: Guys with no mannersChicks with no mannersWhen brers start jumping like it's a year 7 disco because grime has come onWhen people wear sunglasses inside, I tried it once, it doesn't work, surely they can't see?When brers start throwing bottles/fighting and don't care that they are hitting/knocking over chicksBrers who hype to chicks like they are going to fight them, you p*ssy go and get some numbers.People who spray champagne on people they don't know/are not with
Classical.
I SERIOUSLY do not understand it, most ANNOYING thing i experience when out. I just hide chewing gum in my bra now. But certain places check your bra, so if they find it, it will look pretty bad.
I blame it on homosexuality tbh.

Guest WAVESURFER
Where'dyou girls put the spare clip though?I tried the back of my knickers but I was losing the top 2 rounds by the time i got inside
My chicks put the clip in the vagina, no long ting.16 in the clip, one in the hole.

Where'dyou girls put the spare clip though?I tried the back of my knickers but I was losing the top 2 rounds by the time i got inside
My chicks put the clip in the vagina, no long ting.16 in the clip, one in the hole.
Hairclip?
:lol:

Hairclip?
:lol:
actually lol'djlovely's a ride or fry chick.

Guys who act like their srill 13 by touchin a girls bottom and pointing at each other
Lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is so annoying cos no matter how much you wile out no one's gonna admit to it.
Too funny...
Nah its not you know. Not at all.I actually feel violated.Boy Shy I'm still tryna work out the best dynamics to keep the clips as well.

Guys who act like their srill 13 by touchin a girls bottom and pointing at each other
Lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is so annoying cos no matter how much you wile out no one's gonna admit to it.
Too funny...
Nah its not you know. Not at all.I actually feel violated.Boy Shy I'm still tryna work out the best dynamics to keep the clips as well.
Forgot about this one i used to do when i first started ravingGet to the metal detectors, put my purse, phone and heat in the basket, with a pinky on top, When i get through i expect to get all but the note back.Only when i'm bading though

dont give 28 shits what other man are doing in the club long as it dosen't effect my own experiencebut my only real hate is when u get these guys trying 2 shake ur hand when u never met one another before then take it as a mortal insult when u tell them to move along
Get me, like say they've been toilet and wee'd all over them and instead of drying them they shake your hand.

i hate going stratford rex and having the fattest ugliest yard woman bouncer touching my willy as a "search".. only priviledged females should be allowed to violate like that
:lol::lol::lol: Never forget the night a bouncer outside departure literally hagged me, i think she was new cos every girl that went to her was cussing after, lol.

Mens toilets... the piss on the floor, walls and occasional vomit. And some random dude selling aftershaves and lollipops. Like your really gonna purchase anything in there after seeing that horror show in there.This applies any toilet in public use. Always bring my pack of tissues to open them door handles esp the pull open doors. There are nuff nasty peeps who don't wash hands.

i hate going stratford rex and having the fattest ugliest yard woman bouncer touching my willy as a "search".. only priviledged females should be allowed to violate like that
The broad black one witht he boiled pepper nose? I know the one still. Thing is she takes great pleasure in doing it. Boy, its better than the Lil' Wayne concert. Tell 'em Kane. Dem ting deh could never gwaarn ah Dancehall sesshun

bouncers who perve on young girls--- shits disgusting
Bouncers in general, they're f*ck*ng idiots and the ones in Margate hate me, no idea why either. Let all my mates in, tell me no shorts. I go home, put some jeans on, and i get asked for I.D.
You're not serious?
yeah man, middle of the summer it's baking hot we go to a bar (not even a club) on the seafront and eh tells me that. Of course once i'm inside there's BAAAAARE ppl in shorts.

Mens toilets... the piss on the floor, walls and occasional vomit. And some random dude selling aftershaves and lollipops. Like your really gonna purchase anything in there after seeing that horror show in there.
f*ck knows how a man can spend his life in a club toilet "freshen up for da punaaaani!"