I dont want to see that in the f*cking club

The Somalian

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- d*ckHEADS ON A HYPE FOR NO REASON.- PEOPLE WHO STAND AT THE SIDES NON STOP.- FRESHEN UP PRICKS.- NO CHEWING GUM ALLOWED IN THE CLUB.- NO HATS, NO HOODS, NO TRAINERS.- OVER EXCITED BOUNCERS.- GUYS WITH EMPTY CHAMPERS BOTTLES WALKING AROUND LOL.
this + - proper full out moshin, nt just bumpin into each other.- ppl proper tryin hard to show off and stunt. this aint a cat walk.- attitude ppl and heads with agendas that dnt loosen up and enjoy themselves.- attenion seekin chicks.- stinkkkky or oversweatty ppl with no tops on

Guest WAVESURFER
- stinkkkky or oversweatty ppl with no tops on
ANYONE who takes their shirt off in a rave should be banished from the club forever.sh*t's disgusting.Go to a gay bar if you want that type of sh*t, makes me f*ck*ng sick.Do these guys not realise the whole club's looking at them thinking "What a prick"?!!?The mind boggles, honestly.

ANYONE who takes their shirt off in a rave should be banished from the club forever.sh*t's disgusting.Go to a gay bar if you want that type of sh*t, makes me f*ck*ng sick.Do these guys not realise the whole club's looking at them thinking "What a prick"?!!?The mind boggles, honestly.
lol you'd HATE dubstep raves then

Guest WAVESURFER
I've never seen that at any dubstep raves up here.Is it a common thing in London?

lol wouldnt go that far as to say everyones lookin at em. depends wot raves u go to probably.ive only seen ppl do it wen its a proper skank out, so everyones to busy and just to in the zone to be watchin next man or even thinkin bout that.nt really gay, but its just if der sweaty which is always then having their top off is grimey den they stink more/everyone can smell it easier, or they may accidentally touch u wid der slime which is horrible.suppose ppl are bound to go topless in the big big raves. as long as they dnt come to near me its ok.

only seen it once or twice at a dubstep rave, and then its only the odd guy...happens more at drum n bass and probably all the genres above 140bpm.

Topless in a Rave = whyJust why?Are you a c*nt?Well you're toplessSo you f*ck*ng must be
heat id assume. u get bare hot skankin out all night, quickly if its a sweatbox aswell.especially if ur dizzled out, ur goin on fast forward and u heat up more mainly cos u skank more lol.
In a D&B or Psychadelic drug rave or something yeah its standard for people.But in a club or some sh*t?

10 man around one bottle of champers
Was anyone at Eskimo @ SEOne that time it all went mad and bottles were flyin all over the gaff? That was long.Back in the day gas was long, got caught a couple times. You don't get many raves gettin gassed these days though.
Was the sickest rave until that point.... Club was RAMMM. Good vibes everywhere until the f*ckree at the end....The day of the 'What U Call It' shoot right?My Bday too..Bouncers handling man like Kano like rag dolls... Gas in the club is not the one... sekkles people quickly though...

add themmy main one is pregnant women inside the dance i went cameos and this chick was about 8 months pregnant she was just sitting down she had no business going out to a club and when i was smoking she asked the bouncer to ask me to stop (this was b4 smoking ban come in d good days)what are ur dislikes about clubsi personally think people who wear sheades are cool as i use to do this 'old ight izchif'
lol drawed one 31 yr old woman who was 4 months pregnant @ AWOL of all placesshe was hot still

Topless in a Rave = whyJust why?Are you a c*nt?Well you're toplessSo you f*ck*ng must be
heat id assume. u get bare hot skankin out all night, quickly if its a sweatbox aswell.especially if ur dizzled out, ur goin on fast forward and u heat up more mainly cos u skank more lol.
In a D&B or Psychadelic drug rave or something yeah its standard for people.But in a club or some sh*t?
lol @ pyschadelic drug rave. i dont think pyschadelics would make u skank dat hard or have u heating up as bad, ud just be trippin balls.u said
Topless in a Rave
so thats what i assumed.in a clubbing ting it would be more odd, i aint never seen it and im pretty sure every1 would clock and think wtf.

Guest M12 Part 2
Guys who push through girls to go and dance with their boys :mellow: :lol: Guys with no mannersChicks with no mannersWhen brers start jumping like it's a year 7 disco because grime has come onWhen people wear sunglasses inside, I tried it once, it doesn't work, surely they can't see?When brers start throwing bottles/fighting and don't care that they are hitting/knocking over chicksBrers who hype to chicks like they are going to fight them, you p*ssy go and get some numbers.People who spray champagne on people they don't know/are not with
Classical.
i do this sometimes. cos certain girls who aint up to par will try surround man and scrubs on the sly.the worst is when you take a step back or sideways and they follow u deeper and deeper into ur personal space. just have to step through them to show i aint on it

bouncers who perve on young girls--- shits disgusting
Bouncers in general, they're f*ck*ng idiots and the ones in Margate hate me, no idea why either. Let all my mates in, tell me no shorts. I go home, put some jeans on, and i get asked for I.D.
You're not serious?
yeah man, middle of the summer it's baking hot we go to a bar (not even a club) on the seafront and eh tells me that. Of course once i'm inside there's BAAAAARE ppl in shorts.
i resched somewhere off ends and forgort my shoes..... phoned the club asked what policy was they said trendy trainers were bless.....thought f*ck it went with fresh plain whites.....bouncer aired it... so had to buss tru fire doorsinsidei see guys with dirty reeboks and all sortsmade me vexed.....anyways most things been said... but GUYS who try talk to man or spud man in a rave like i know them wtf????hate that almost as much as seeing bare girls in a que so you deciede to go to that cluband once your in there you notice theres like 6 groups of girls that are just taking pictures in a variety of poses... with loads of diff random people and leave before half 12 no doubt to up them on facebook to show off what a great night they had..... i like materialistic stuck up girls but COME ON !p.s ill talk to any girl in a club no matter what she looks like as long as her breath dont stinkone alright chick was talking to me and she had stale morning breath, couldnt hack it and pretended i got a call and went outside to the smoking bit