I dont want to see that in the f*cking club

The Somalian

A girl who happens to follow you around the rave when you give her one good dance..and she is not that nice either...u think u have escaped her, by going to a different location....but nope..she is there again backing up on you when the next tune drops10 man around one bottle of champers (seenthis too much times and they go on like top ballers)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHITE GIRLS THAT CRY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT COS SOME MAN THEY WAS LINKN TIME AGO HAS A GIRL OTHER DRUNK WHITE GIRLS TRYNA HYPE TO ME COS 1 HES MY BREDRIN, AND 2 I WASNT SYMPATHETIC TOWARD THE GIRL
so if they were black it wouldn't be annoying?
lol
If they were back one of them wudda tried swinging White girls I encounter arent on throwing punchesthat being saidI have never encouinterd a white girl who isnt like thisand have never encountred a black girl who isor a middle eastingasian orientaleuropeanetc

A girl who happens to follow you around the rave when you give her one good dance..and she is not that nice either...u think u have escaped her, by going to a different location....but nope..she is there again backing up on you when the next tune drops
:lol: 1 tune and shes wifey 4 lifey im also tired of seeing dry sex in clubs theres a diff between a hard body whine, and dry humpingu no dem couples that do the same move for everything, slow jams, soca, garage wtfi blame the bloomin dagger dagger dagger tune daggering u no, NO its stiff dry humping bout ur just repeatedly stabbing her bottom with the zipper on ur jeans how dare u

A girl who happens to follow you around the rave when you give her one good dance..and she is not that nice either...u think u have escaped her, by going to a different location....but nope..she is there again backing up on you when the next tune drops
:lol: 1 tune and shes wifey 4 lifey im also tired of seeing dry sex in clubs theres a diff between a hard body whine, and dry humpingu no dem couples that do the same move for everything, slow jams, soca, garage wtfi blame the bloomin dagger dagger dagger tune daggering u no, NO its stiff dry humping bout ur just repeatedly stabbing her bottom with the zipper on ur jeans how dare u
u been ravin too much b

People that don't know how to do the electric slide with Candy drops.GTFOThis happened last night.
Where you go? You're clearly going to the wrong places.My problem about my night last night was not having enough space to do the f*ck*ng slide. AND the great debate... Is it left first or right!? At uni everyone did left. Last night everyone did right.
My friends 21stWent to some bar/club in Holborn called Traffic.There were only a couple of serious sliders there, the others were just doing poor imitationsI go left first tbh
Its only natural to go left first with that dance, unless the DJ says which way to go first...which is usually left anyways.Anyone who goes right first is most likely a tard.

People that don't know how to do the electric slide with Candy drops.GTFOThis happened last night.
Where you go? You're clearly going to the wrong places.My problem about my night last night was not having enough space to do the f*ck*ng slide. AND the great debate... Is it left first or right!? At uni everyone did left. Last night everyone did right.
My friends 21stWent to some bar/club in Holborn called Traffic.There were only a couple of serious sliders there, the others were just doing poor imitationsI go left first tbh
Standard procedureF.O.B.s doing the soulja boy dance, I'm just thinking 'calm the f*ck down'
ahahahaha

Standard procedureF.O.B.s doing the soulja boy dance, I'm just thinking 'calm the f*ck down'
ahahahaha
skeen ...stop hatin on my african bruddas cos they got that swagga to pull this sh*t off in the club !!

Its only natural to go left first with that dance, unless the DJ says which way to go first...which is usually left anyways.Anyone who goes right first is most likely a tard.
That's what I thought. It came on last night and me and my boy from uni started going left but most people hadn't clocked the song yet. Then they all start and they're going right. Had ME looking like the confused one for a beat and a half. Only a beat and a half though.

c/s this

chicks thinkin dat they can try par man and push man 2 get 2 bar and ill smile and give em a bly.will not hesitate 2 knock em out da way.f*ck outta ere.
plusgirls that are just wounded in the light, but think they can act big cuz their in the darkpeople that spill their drinks and everyone eleson a side notei use to luv it when sh*t kicked off in a club no joke i actually luved itallow the knife business, but everything eles involvedfist fighting, bouncers getting too big for their boots, bottles flying, cs gasfound it bare funnot so much now, cuz i dress too expensive for all that sh*t and i aint got money where £80 shirts can easily be replaced (the uni grind)but given the right circumstances, it can be a fun end to a good nightanyone eles who was on that be4?
this is what happens when people can pull, they fight-guys going screw facing people to get reactions-farting-warm bottles of beer-no ice in my spirt mixer-increasingly seeing my drinks getting served in plastic glasses -sticky floors-african toilet attendants

*feels baffed*Like I'm actually here, Electric sliding in my study, and everytime I start right it feels so odd.I will just follow the group from now on.At my wedding we are starting left though.

cameo candy it is right first
Everytime I move to do it, I go left. Its natural.
lol everytime i do it i go right and everyone i see do it goes right. was laughin at 2 ppl my aunts wedding when they went left and everyone went right, they walked straight off the dancefloor
:rofl:can imagine

• 6 months later...

It is understandable and feasble to record a PA of your fave rnb/funky council estate wanna make it rich person on your phonebut something I am seeing is thisPeople using facebook while in the club :/ and since when did it become cool for everyone to have cameras in the club?its like people need to put on some fake pretence at showing people they r having a good timerather than actually having a good time

i hate going stratford rex and having the fattest ugliest yard woman bouncer touching my willy as a "search".. only priviledged females should be allowed to violate like that
The broad black one witht he boiled pepper nose? I know the one still. Thing is she takes great pleasure in doing it. Boy, its better than the Lil' Wayne concert. Tell 'em Kane. Dem ting deh could never gwaarn ah Dancehall sesshun
yeah, that very same woman. I swear one time she gave me the "Come over here eyes" :(What happend at Lil Wayne?
Boy, the Lil Wayne ting was a madness. I dont know if word got around that Lil Wayne kisses men but lets just say they had one Vladimir Ludetski looking breh doing that womans job.And WTF, Electric slide is to the right first

It is understandable and feasble to record a PA of your fave rnb/funky council estate wanna make it rich person on your phonebut something I am seeing is thisPeople using facebook while in the club :/ and since when did it become cool for everyone to have cameras in the club?its like people need to put on some fake pretence at showing people they r having a good timerather than actually having a good time
Ive stated this in some next threadI hardly touch anywhere in my ends nowover baitHow can every whitey stare at me and my bruddas cos we skank to the only grime song they play(commerical club)/Tryna dance, n my boys are CONSTANTLY saying, lets go for a walk (around the club)More time just wile out on my ones, snuffinhow is man gona enjoy himself with all this BS around.need to touch london soonish