F.a.o Blade Imagebin?

The Somalian

Is it dead ? I been using that site for about a year is it offically dead or u bringing it back and is there another site i can use got so use to using ur site to upload pics 4 got which other sites i used b4 just remember there was a site with a toad or something in the cornerimage binIf you came in this thread to have a nose this is for uSaturday I go flourist hand over £50 £45 for the flowers £5 for the delivery to be delivered this morning early9am come this morning no text or phone call from the misses to say thankyou 4 the flowersso i must of called her and said i have a suprise for you she ask me what? so obviously she never got the flowers she had a day off today by luck and still no one has delivered the flowers phone the flower shop they told me they are still being delivered so its night time now and guess what still no flowers delivered I aint even told her what i got her and now the shop have f*cked up my plans and swear they better pay me back my money if that sh*t aint delivered by tomorrow morning coz i could of just brought the flowers on saturday and delivered them myself none of this longness