What were you Excluded Suspended from school for?

The Somalian

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund

never been excluded or suspended in my lifeonly detentions i gt wer for lateness aswell, or them ones wer a group/whole class gets them coz u wont snitchi was in that bitch every f*ckin friday was still late every day till they jus gave up givin them 2 me

Never been expelled or suspended before. Came clsoe to getting expelled as my college found out I was involved in one huge brawl in a park round the corner from the grounds. Only reason they kept me was because I was doing very well. They told me with the school I came from and the GCSEs I got they expected to finish my A-Levels with a D and two E's. So had I been on that track I would have been kicked out around half a month before my A2 summer exams which would have taken the piss.

fighting swearing racismfood fight saying 'hey baldie' 2 a teacherstealing the files from DTstoning pplspraying the fire estinguishercouple more maybe, duno dont care, they were all dumb and the dumbest was 'PREVENTION of an altercation'thats messed, how u guna exclude me before the fight actuall happensLOL @ internal exclusion, that was like prison, solitary confinement, no1 can talk 2 u and u have 2 eat with the head, u were the heads bitch that day, kinda like lockdown when thingy was with grafititi in the canteen and every1 just knew wa gwarn

fighting swearing racismfood fight saying 'hey baldie' 2 a teacherstealing the files from DTstoning pplspraying the fire estinguishercouple more maybe, duno dont care, they were all dumb and the dumbest was 'PREVENTION of an altercation'thats messed, how u guna exclude me before the fight actuall happensLOL @ internal exclusion, that was like prison, solitary confinement, no1 can talk 2 u and u have 2 eat with the head, u were the heads bitch that day, kinda like lockdown when thingy was with grafititi in the canteen and every1 just knew wa gwarn
You were my child I would have beat the braids out of your head piece.

treatin u like any terrorist

lol at thinking i didnt get f*cked up on the school drive1 time we were bunning a zoot oppisite my yard, directly oppisite my mums bedroom window.she stuck her head out and shouted 'if u dont move from this place i will personally come out and beat every single one of u mercilessly'every1 knew i caught beats regular it was joke

lol at thinking i didnt get f*cked up on the school drive1 time we were bunning a zoot oppisite my yard, directly oppisite my mums bedroom window.she stuck her head out and shouted 'if u dont move from this place i will personally come out and beat every single one of u mercilessly'every1 knew i caught beats regular it was joke
LMAOI want to meet your mumsie no hype and shake her hand. She sounds joke.

Never been suspended or expelled, but i remember when i got my first detention in year 7 for smoking in the school grounds. Me and my friends went far and behind some fat tree, but god knows how we still got caught.When we was told we got detention, we was BAAALLIN! I think we were more shook of our parents finding out than the actual detention.