iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Guest Supreme Allah

there may be truth in the delayed phone

apparently Apple hasn't been ordering any parts like they usually do before gearing up for mass manufacturing

plus, the verizon iphone just launched recently even if it was just america

/

lol at people saying there maybe a new ipad this fall too. Would be absolutely taking the piss.

The Verizon iPhone is just cod the network uses cdma instead of GSM or something no?

there may be truth in the delayed phone

apparently Apple hasn't been ordering any parts like they usually do before gearing up for mass manufacturing

plus, the verizon iphone just launched recently even if it was just america

/

lol at people saying there maybe a new ipad this fall too. Would be absolutely taking the piss.

The Verizon iPhone is just cod the network uses cdma instead of GSM or something no?

Yeah. If anything I wonder if they will just announce the White iPhone 4. Pretty lame but whatever.

Damn.

Has the pushback been confirmed yet?

My upgrade is July... I may just keep the HTC until something outstanding comes out.

nah, its all speculation from previous reliable sources and other clues. No one knows for definite until the conference though.

Guest Lemons

stick cricket is good, but only becasue i have a few friends that play it and all trying to get top score.

Whats your top scores on 5,10,20 overs brah?

I'm a BEAST (I think).

You clocked world domination?

Guest Lemons

They are bastards, I've got their number now though (I do still play on to my wickets occasionally).

Any pace bowlers go for a minimum 30 an over nowadays though, same with off spinners.

Guest Fat Eric

Anyone know of anything that can lock my messages, photo ect

Swear its like the first thing people go to when they ask to see your phone

i would like this aswell please

Anyone know of anything that can lock my messages, photo ect

Swear its like the first thing people go to when they ask to see your phone

This sh*t is annoying. More time people are just outright nosey because I swear nearly everyone knows what the iPhone UI is about. It's not as If it's changed much over the years.

You man seen that "Color" app?

was meant to be the next big social network.

Them man got 40m of investments and spent 500k buying color.com and colour.com

them investors got PARRED. pile of sh*t.

http://vimeo.com/21413899

Color received $41 Million in investments, but will it be enough to skyrocket this new Social-Based photography app into popularity?

Before it was even available on the App Store, the new photography/social media app Color was a hot topic, making headlines for reportedly receiving $41 million in investment start-up money from venture capital firms Sequoia and Bain Capita.

The unprecedented sum was given to the minds behind the app, Bill Ngyuen – who is well known for having been the founder of Lala, a music sharing app which he had sold to Apple and was later shut down completely, which lead to his departure from Apple.

Risking that kind of dough on an app that wasn’t even yet available is certainly an interesting move. Especially one that is so unique as Color. It purports to be an all-in-one photo based social media network for the iPhone.

Unfortunately, while the buzz from the announcement of the funds they received may have helped with the push for users to download the app, which is free, the iTunes ratings are abysmal. As of writing this they had nearly 900 ratings, at an average of 2 stars.

So, at this point is is unknown what kind of financial impact this will have on the investors, in addition to how this may effect future investors for new iPhone apps and developers.

You man seen that "Color" app?

was meant to be the next big social network.

Them man got 40m of investments and spent 500k buying color.com and colour.com

them investors got PARRED. pile of sh*t.

http://vimeo.com/21413899

Color received $41 Million in investments, but will it be enough to skyrocket this new Social-Based photography app into popularity?

Before it was even available on the App Store, the new photography/social media app Color was a hot topic, making headlines for reportedly receiving $41 million in investment start-up money from venture capital firms Sequoia and Bain Capita.

The unprecedented sum was given to the minds behind the app, Bill Ngyuen – who is well known for having been the founder of Lala, a music sharing app which he had sold to Apple and was later shut down completely, which lead to his departure from Apple.

Risking that kind of dough on an app that wasn’t even yet available is certainly an interesting move. Especially one that is so unique as Color. It purports to be an all-in-one photo based social media network for the iPhone.

Unfortunately, while the buzz from the announcement of the funds they received may have helped with the push for users to download the app, which is free, the iTunes ratings are abysmal. As of writing this they had nearly 900 ratings, at an average of 2 stars.

So, at this point is is unknown what kind of financial impact this will have on the investors, in addition to how this may effect future investors for new iPhone apps and developers.

i use instagram

stick cricket is good, but only becasue i have a few friends that play it and all trying to get top score.

I'm a BEAST (I think).

i only do/done 5 overs, and my top is 110. i thought i was good, but far from it.

need to still play world domination

Guest Lemons

I'm a BEAST (I think).

i only do/done 5 overs, and my top is 110. i thought i was good, but far from it.

need to still play world domination

Sheeet. I'm 139 on 5 overs, 257 on 10 and 494 on 20 (Although I did better then that against Australia in world dom final).