very hard

The Somalian

suprised the guys who went to the e jail are not claims ardist out in their sigI think I don't like the slang to tough coz when I'm with a girl I say your making me hard and hopefully she will cop a feel so everytime I hear I think of it in a sexual wayNot Being funny you sure it ain't some undercover jailhouse homo slang coz allot of homo esque stuff is passing through the radar from camron wearing pinkmans busting low batty nose periced man dempeople saying gay things and adding no homohardist out bait undercover gay slangThem yardie artist cussing fags then dressing like themelectro being classed as grimenow its cool to say a next man is hard in a very homo tone
no offence, by your an old nigga. you've got to the age where u just dont understand

I ain't that old only 25 (for 20 more days)but yeah I agree I must be getting out of touchdon't understand the hype with funky garage was (was being the key)1000 x better but I guess the jungle lot say that about garage and hardcore lot say that about jungleBut I ain't a old g yet Just call me the oldest younger

I ain't that old only 25 (for 20 more days)but yeah I agree I must be getting out of touchdon't understand the hype with funky garage was (was being the key)1000 x better but I guess the jungle lot say that about garage and hardcore lot say that about jungleBut I ain't a old g yet Just call me the oldest younger
na 25 is youngcam wearing pink was an 05 tingwhat are low battys? only know one guy with a nose piercingno homo ting is needed in lifeits the 'ardest.' no H.. like da old skool 'hes as ard as nails' just been brought backdem yardies are homos, pisses me off toogrime niggas just wanna make money

Low batty are them brehs who wear their jeans so low u can see their assNah some times I listen to dip set and they can say something proper gay and then add no homo sometimes I think them man r trapped in the closet but they are great entertainersjust type hell rell in you tube to hear some of the funniest sh*t ever