50 Cent - Try Me (Rick Ross & Wayne diss)

RichYung

thinkin about itwhy dnt the UK have this kind of sh*ti swear we have like 2 DJs on radio n even then artists dnt even fone in
was thinkin bout this the other day - this whole sage highlighted it for me. its cos basically the uk music scene = london in terms of this rappin or mc-ing ting the sh*t has not progressed enough. realistically its mainly a bunch of yutes runnin around no structure, i try tell logan he needs to do this kind of stuff on his show he said 'he doesnt have to do anything' (it went something like that anyway)
I'd do allsorts if I didn't have to worry about losing my job working in a country that doesn't want any of this on the radio in the first place and would prefer everyone to smile and dance awkwardly on TV with Calvin Harris or Taio Cruz.Break down the play, you lot all seem intelligent enough.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thinkin about itwhy dnt the UK have this kind of sh*ti swear we have like 2 DJs on radio n even then artists dnt even fone in
was thinkin bout this the other day - this whole sage highlighted it for me. its cos basically the uk music scene = london in terms of this rappin or mc-ing ting the sh*t has not progressed enough. realistically its mainly a bunch of yutes runnin around no structure, i try tell logan he needs to do this kind of stuff on his show he said 'he doesnt have to do anything' (it went something like that anyway)
I'd do allsorts if I didn't have to worry about losing my job working in a country that doesn't want any of this on the radio in the first place and would prefer everyone to smile and dance awkwardly on TV with Calvin Harris or Taio Cruz.Break down the play, you lot all seem intelligent enough.
Dem ones where you bait yourself by accident.Sometimes people live in a world where rules dont apply. We would all love certain things to go a certain way and in theory its possible. Practicality is a next ting. What people fail to realise is we dont live in a country where urb*n music is wanted by the bigger heads. Yanks have a bunch of outlets and people interested/buying/sponsoring HH movement in addition to living in a near lawless/no-holds-barred society

New (I think) Rick Ross. http://sharebee.com/334c27efOr stream it here: http://www.djsemtex.com/blog/2009/02/10/ri...-over-the-edge/He needs to give up the ghost. First he's showing he thinks about 50's hood (no homo), now he calling Banks gay. You know when a man reaches them homo jokes to get a laugh they have nothing better to say. Guys a joke. To make matters worse he's just embarrassing himself further.Semtex says: "Is it me or is this the lamest beef ever? The diss tracks from both sides have been lame." Well, yeah the disses may have been lame but the lamest beef? This is historic IMO. Never before has someone been finished using all types of media in a smear campaign type fashion including an innovative cartoon. And associates havent been used to this great affect since Pac declared "And that's why I f*cked yo bitch you fat muthaf*cka" on what is the legendary Hit Em Up. Semtex needs to get a life and stop bareback riding them cowboy neek hipsters like Wale (who boyed him off), Kid Cudi and Luther Van Kanye

New (I think) Rick Ross. http://sharebee.com/334c27efOr stream it here: http://www.djsemtex.com/blog/2009/02/10/ri...-over-the-edge/He needs to give up the ghost. First he's showing he thinks about 50's hood (no homo), now he calling Banks gay. You know when a man reaches them homo jokes to get a laugh they have nothing better to say. Guys a joke. To make matters worse he's just embarrassing himself further.Semtex says: "Is it me or is this the lamest beef ever? The diss tracks from both sides have been lame." Well, yeah the disses may have been lame but the lamest beef? This is historic IMO. Never before has someone been finished using all types of media in a smear campaign type fashion including an innovative cartoon. And associates havent been used to this great affect since Pac declared "And that's why I f*cked yo bitch you fat muthaf*cka" on what is the legendary Hit Em Up. Semtex needs to get a life and stop bareback riding them cowboy neek hipsters like Wale (who boyed him off), Kid Cudi and Luther Van Kanye
Not surprising though. Some people can't see the vision and think it is still the 80s.

Trust.. 50's taken HH beef to a whole new level. Recently HH as won my interest again. Thanx to this

Yeah what was that episode all about though?
50 has turned a negative insult into a jokehes f*ckin smart now hes gone and got his own lil comedy sketch from dis beef- for all we know mtv or suttin could be in talks with him about makin some full length series which would result in him makin more p