Heroes Season 4 Discussion.

Necksta

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no explicable reason for not showing the fight.Also, they have finally revealed the 3rd Sister that they first mentioned in Season 2. There was Jessica, Tracy, and Barbara? if i remember correctly.
I thought that was just Tracy extracting revenge on all the workers from building 26. Remember when Danko shot Tracy after she turned to ice, she was still alive as you could see her eye blink and a tear roll down her cheek after.LOL @ turning her into Alex Mac though...whoever thought of the idea blatantly thought of Alex Mac at the time.

and all of us will carry on watching in the hope that they restore former glory

Hopefully it's not too long before Sylar remembers who he is.

Where did that power that Peter used to take all Sylar's powers come from? Swear that was his dad's power?
Is that what he did?If it is then Sylar(Nathan) shouldn't have known the clock was a minute and a half fast at the end, but then that would just show another flaws in the writers thinking.I'll still watch it next season anyway.

Hopefully it's not too long before Sylar remembers who he is.
Where did that power that Peter used to take all Sylar's powers come from? Swear that was his dad's power?
Is that what he did?If it is then Sylar(Nathan) shouldn't have known the clock was a minute and a half fast at the end, but then that would just show another flaws in the writers thinking.I'll still watch it next season anyway.
He doesn't cut & paste like his dad, he copy & pastes.Apparently the writer from season 1 is returning for season 5 so don't give up on the show yet.

Guest Flat Ericó
Apparently the writer from season 1 is returning for season 5 so don't give up on the show yet.
Low it, i already swore on my mums life i wouldnt watch it againboy.. sorry mum.(joking, i love you mum)

KMT, I hate the holes in their plots.I swear down, remember in series 3, Peter went to the future to steal Sylar's power, because he got told he would have to get the power to save the world.Where did that ever come into play?It would have made sense for that to be how he gets his powers back at the end of volume 3 but no! They flippin make him inject himself with powers.

• 2 months later...