Heroes Season 4 Discussion.

Necksta

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everywhere has it as S03E14
Yeah it's real.Thought it would be known as S04E01, looks like its going to be Season 3 Chapter 4.Season 1 - Chapter/Volume 1Season 2 - Chapter/Volume 2Season 3 - Chapter/Volume 3Season 3 - Chapter/Volume 4Some sh*t like that. I'm tired, I'm going sleep.

sorry but i thought that episode was a load of bollocks

Guest Flat Ericó

episode was livesylar is a badman

I think it was trying to shake off some of the confliciting storylines from last season and start afresh.But Peter having to touch to take abilities? Hmmmm. Was that cos of the formula injection, taking his power in a slightly new direction now?
i was about to say that this is air cause last season he injected himself then flew out the window with nathanbut then i watched it and you see peter runs into nathan and flies out the window. maybe youre right

When Peter's dad died. Peter stood over the body and it flashed, suggesting Peter has the ability to take other people's powers.Ep was alright, would of liked to see new sick guys who don't give a f*ckSlyar >>>saving the show. lol @ them man trying to capture him like hes any pakman