Heroes Season 4 Discussion.

Necksta

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó

episode was actually goodapart from the corny ending with pacman and his girlpacmans ex wife would get the tingso would the girl in hospitallol @ franklyns voice breaking

episode was actually goodapart from the corny ending with pacman and his girlpacmans ex wife would get the tingso would the girl in hospitallol @ franklyns voice breaking
I lol'depisode was sh*tto much going back and forth without any development in story lineonly find out who rebel is and thats italso sylar WTF man

so... one minute parkman is on the tv about to blow himself upthen the next minute he is at there place knocked out.SKNjust gives away the fact he never blew himself up...
huh?I think you must have missed out an episode or something, Parkman on the TV was the news showing what had happened, that's why his ex said he was a terrorist and wasn't shocked seeing it on TV. In the episode where he has the bomb we see Parkman disarm it and Nick knock him out (where he is then taken to their facility)

the tracey ice bit was sick.. come like some final fantasy summoni dunno why noah and da other guy wasnt affected by the ice though but still
They sent in the unit to deal with situation while they waited outside the car parkThe water from the sprinklers didn't reach outside the car park so they never froze

thought sylar was gonna dead danko
Oh yeah I forgot about this
wtf??? how can they blatently leave out that!one minute he's in his yard, next episode he's no where to be seen, f*ck sake
We never saw Sylar in this episode but becuase of the way the previous episode ended it's obvious he delivered the puppet man and leftWe'll find out later on why Sylar helped out Danko and didn't bait himself up by letting Danko see him

wtf??? how can they blatently leave out that!one minute he's in his yard, next episode he's no where to be seen, f*ck sake
We never saw Sylar in this episode but becuase of the way the previous episode ended it's obvious he delivered the puppet man and leftWe'll find out later on why Sylar helped out Danko and didn't bait himself up by letting Danko see him
thought this was blatantly obvious

thought this was blatantly obvious
yeh i clocked that stilljust thought that the stuffed rabbit was a sign of a murder (last ep)