The Golden Age Of Hip Hop..

Guest Big Daddy Dave

the infamousillmaticonly built for cuban linx36 chambersmidnight maraudersready to diereasonable doubtsupreme clienteleliquid swordscapital punishmentI know I'm missing some outand dave i remember in one topic you said theres no point going back in time to listen to hip hopso your not odt

alsoshowing someone who grew up thru the 2000's hip hop some 1990's music. is cool and that . they might like the tunes and the songs and thatbut its not just about listening and likeing the tunesits the whole feel of growing up in the 90s listening to hip hop..gettin hyped for the source to come out each monthgoing to buy a album on TAPE. and CD. just to see the inside cover. taping yo mtv raps and gettin the tunes to cassette even tho they was some bullshit sound quality u didnt care cos u had some sick tunes. borrowing cds to tape them till u got to buy itTHEN putting that tape in your WALKMANgettin happy when diskmans came out cos then u could take ur cds outpaying £24 for all eyez on me the day it came out. (remember that day like yesterday) that sh*t u cant just be told man.

90's also 90's is at its best for RnB
most RnB now pisses me offhip hop beats with singing on it or autotune.
So what about early Brandy, Monica, Total, 112, Mary J... You never liked them? That was singing on Hip-Hop beats - some more blatant than others?The period I experienced was 97-02. Thats when I was ODT and the last sick period. Looking back, however, my fave period 94-96 was the pinnacle

So what about early Brandy, Monica, Total, 112, Mary J... You never liked them? That was singing on Hip-Hop beats - some more blatant than others?
u no what i ment tho. about the new type rnb.

90's all the way. The true essence of hip hop. literally evolved to it's peak say around 98... beyond that some beats dropped. But not ever catching that raw vibe...too many classics.Hip hop went down hill when puff and mase, started rockin the shiny suits. Even quoted in wiki. on the subject of hip hop.

90's all the way. The true essence of hip hop. literally evolved to it's peak say around 98... beyond that some beats dropped. But not ever catching that raw vibe...too many classics.Hip hop went down hill when puff and mase, started rockin the shiny suits. Even quoted in wiki. on the subject of hip hop.
wiki is user submitted tho. but its def the 90's

So what about early Brandy, Monica, Total, 112, Mary J... You never liked them? That was singing on Hip-Hop beats - some more blatant than others?
u no what i ment tho. about the new type rnb.
rnb today... terrible. Chris browns and rhianna's absolutely f*ckin foul...