Scared To Get Close To Someone?

Avon Barksdale

Does anyone else get this, when you do eventually get close to someone you begin to distance yourself from them and sometimes even completely lock them off and erase them from your life.I keep on doing this.I do it with brejrins and femalies.I hate it.I dont have any bad experiences which would have caused me to become like this (that i can think of anyway).Also nobody else in my family seems to be like this.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually enjoy pushing some females away so they try their damndest to get close to meits evil but i really like doing it.them ones where you just go on cold to the woman and dont call and they send some cute sweet text like "how come we dont talk as much" you know they miss your company but you just wanna be a git to the chick and cut off her supply of sweet boy emotions.

i hear thiswhen uv liked some1 so long and the 'dream' finally manifests,sometimes i get so nervous that im actually cold 2wards them, i notice myself kind of recoil when they lean in 2wards me, and that sends out mixed msgs in terms of body langits a defence mech, 2 try and keep the reignsits likei dont want to give them a taste, then they want to eat the whole platecuz when they are full up, i cant give the next in line some any leftoversthen im going to have to go into the kitchen, again, wash up, season, and cook a whole new mealthats often the bit every1 frets on, so we just put up a sign in shop window saying 'closed'i think i just need to keep in mind that its MY kitchen and although no1 gets served without my consent, customer service is akey factor to customer loyaltysumminlikethat

I do this.This IS this reason I have not been in a relationship for over 2 years.I'm content, but this needs to change/improve.
This is me too.Constantly happening.Like someone said in another thread i need to change my beliefs or im f*cked