Mad Vybez 3/3/9 www.urbanfmtv.com 6 til 8

The Somalian

Guest WAVESURFER
on at 6 dont know who will be reachinggot a call to guest dj on westwood last night with a few west up n comersso when the date is confirmed I will let everyone so u can locksafe
Sick!Give VIP2 a shout out if you get the chance.You gonna be on the youtube video thing?

• 2 weeks later...

on tonight 6 til 8 look out for the big bday set 2morrow trustalso look out for the promo cd studio set will be out soonthink it should also available through grime digital alsogonna put some in shops alsoIm also hosting kurruptions mixtape (you maay of heard his jezzy track)

• 2 weeks later...

yeah when I landed radio last week Youngster (grime godfather pulse x, bongo, formula etc) was down there started talking to him about his music and how much I use to spend in the shops on his stuffanyhow basically just letting people know Youngster should be a guest on my show in the next couple weeksgonna do a little interview do a little mix etcif you got any questions you want me to ask him let me knowIm gonna ask him if it use to piss him off when so many people use to bootleg up his sounds