The swag game thread

Em Dott

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prince of persiayou're swag you're not overrated you're just swag [/mentizzle]
lol @ far cry 2pissed...one of my xmas presents I haven't managed to try out yetguess its gonna stay that way :lol:
Part exchange it. I thought people were gassing about it being dead. I was f*ck*ng bored before I even got to move my character, and when I did it was just......dead. I couldn't even be bothered to try and get achievements, it was that dead. I got like 2 before I packed it in, started wasting all my ammo because of how bored I was and threw in Street Fighter.

Pro 2008, the dissapoinment was so huge which forced me to try out fifa 08, never looked back since/Might get slated for this one but Gears of war 2, weak sequel
:confused: You can't be serious?!Gears 2 is sick. The only thing that I noticed in comparison to one is that insane on the first one is f*ck*ng nuts and takes serious skill, whereas on 2 it is rock hard but not as hard as the first one. Oh and the end fight in Gears 2 was dissappointing. Can't wait for number 3. Ands brav, Horde mode is over sick.

Pro 2008, the dissapoinment was so huge which forced me to try out fifa 08, never looked back since/Might get slated for this one but Gears of war 2, weak sequel
:confused: You can't be serious?!Gears 2 is sick. The only thing that I noticed in comparison to one is that insane on the first one is f*ck*ng nuts and takes serious skill, whereas on 2 it is rock hard but not as hard as the first one. Oh and the end fight in Gears 2 was dissappointing. Can't wait for number 3. Ands brav, Horde mode is over sick.

nah llow it. it weren't sh*t, twas ok still. good imagery and story at least.Just lazy production, ubisoft always have good ideas but when it comes to making the game they go in half-assed aka PoP, Assassin's Creed. They just get too repetitive*edit* lol quoted the wrong post. was mean to be scorpz,titan and macz ting on prince of persia

WaW Isnt SUPA sh*t, but didnt surpass 4, or have the staying power for me feinding for it like 4 did.My friend let me borrow mass effect, turok, bioshock saying they were good games. gave turok 10 mins before i dashed it, mass 1 hour and bio 30 mins , all swag
BIOSHOCK !!!!!PINK THIS GUY

WaW Isnt SUPA sh*t, but didnt surpass 4, or have the staying power for me feinding for it like 4 did.My friend let me borrow mass effect, turok, bioshock saying they were good games. gave turok 10 mins before i dashed it, mass 1 hour and bio 30 mins , all swag
BIOSHOCK !!!!!PINK THIS GUY
:huh:murkle, u shud make a clueless gamer groupie

final fantasy xii,first FF i never completed, storyline was the worst.
GTFO! First one not to have gay-ass random battles, whole gambit system was sick, the design and feel of the towns and cities was sick, the drama was sick!