(NSFW) "Time To Make A Movie" starring Brooke (narrated by Pimpin' Curly)

Agony

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2009 retirementOn February 2nd, 2009; William Roberts declared retirement from rap due to the pressure to stay focused coming from New York rapper 50 Cent. He was quoted as saying "I did not want to have my career demolished like Ja Rule, Cam'Ron, and Fat Joe." The three rappers referenced were famous for becoming completely irrelevant after 50 Cent forced them into retirement. Currently there is no confirmed reports of what Officer Ricky plans to do in his near future, but it has been frequently rumored that he will return to Miami as a correctional officer in order to pay off for his leased 1995 Chevy Tahoe.List of confirmed items that Officer Ricky owes money for * 1995 Chevy Tahoe * $40,000 worth of steel / copper jewelery coupled with fool's gold. * The $36,600,000 down payment of his Miami Rent-A-Mansion. * $3,000 in prostitution rings funded by Terror Squad member DJ Khaled. * $9,000,000,000 to 50 Cent if he ever wants to be taken seriously again.

lol @ "double R"lol @ "Puma, p*ssy Cat"lol @ "nigga licking on the ricky tattoo"
same things I laughed at.If he was deep with this chick, he took a major L on this video. If she was just a link that had his kid then it won't burn him too much. This whole beef has exposed Ross as a mad fraud but he's making the best music of his life right now and its quite likely that DEEPER THAN RAP will go platinum.

lol @ "double R"lol @ "Puma, p*ssy Cat"lol @ "nigga licking on the ricky tattoo"
same things I laughed at.If he was deep with this chick, he took a major L on this video. If she was just a link that had his kid then it won't burn him too much. This whole beef has exposed Ross as a mad fraud but he's making the best music of his life right now and its quite likely that DEEPER THAN RAP will go platinum.
:lol::lol: